2

Logan sat in his room at night staring at the ceiling. In awe about how he got his dream girl. He loved how smart she was but her swag was effortlessly and how caring she was over him so he could be a better person. He loved how thoughtful she was only to him and how she always spoke her mind.

How pretty her skin glowed in the sun. And how her eyes sparkled in the moonlight.

How unique she was compared to other girls how little pieces of her hair were vibrant burgundy.

And how he knew he couldn't have her but was gonna do everything to keep her.

Hi
The night passed by and eventually another Wednesday rolled around and with only seeing jayde once they sat on the bleachers.  With the sun peeking through the clouds.

She always told him if he understood something highlight it in green. If he kinda but not fully than yellow. And if he just didn't understand it then just all in red. And she promised to him that if it's in red she would help him the best she could.

Logan POV

We flipped through my pages. As she looked at the pages I flipped to see mostly green and yellow. She rested her head on my shoulder. Soon the pages filled with read and less and less work incomplete.

I didn't feel ashamed or anything but I knew she'd help me. She pulled out her calculator started dividing numbers I don't even know where from.

"Write 12,000 right here"she said pointing at the paper

"But like why though?" I asked confused

"Because that's the distance" she looked at me waiting for a response

"Like how long the energy took"
She said explaining more in detail

"Ohhh ok"I said finally understanding

We went through a lot more. Until the hot Texas sun was about to go to sleep.

"I gotta get ready to go I'll see you tomorrow" she said collecting her things and putting her backpack on while standing up

"Or maybe tonight" I smirked

"What do you mean?" She stared confused at me

"Come back when practice is over" I said smiling

"Why for what?"

"Why do you have to be so difficult we can't just hang out"

"Ok I'll be here" she said about to laugh

"You're too goofy" I said smiling at her actions

"Okay see you " she said

"Okay love you" I responded and gave her a kiss while I hugged her when I got up she didn't say it back but I wasn't hurt because I wanted to give her time. So when she did say it it would be pure.

"7:25" I said point at her as she was farther down the bleachers

"I'll be here"she said smiling while I pulled my helmet over my head

The practice went really good. I could see a lot of improvement in my team and me. We did a lot of heavy drills but still had lots of fun during practice and eventually was over.
I led chant in the middle of my teammates and hyped them up. Like how we did at the end of every practice.

Once we we're finished the assistant coach Dawson screamed my last name from the other side of the court in a harsh tone and pointed for me to come to him.

My teammates immediately saw and thought it was funny and instigate it

Once we were finished I jogged over to him