🍃 Info 🍃

More about su:

More about su:

🍃 Once a doctor in the secular world, her altruism awakened her.
Having perceived three thousand realms, this meditating sage would one day become the empowerment of Bodhi.

🍃 No matter where she is, she is always meditating but ends up falling asleep no matter where and what place. No matter how loud you yell or how loud the place is she is still asleep.

🍃 Rarely opens her eyes, some even questions how the heck can you see without opening your eyes.

🍃 Way to calm in every matter no matter how serious it is.

🍃 No one knows what she is thinking and so on. Fun fact she sometimes gets lost in the desert and she always ends up passing out by the village all the time and Candace is always the one who finds her there and brings her back to the village and it has become a daily thing now.

🍃 Every once in a while she loves to go see nilou perform, along the lines of "it's relaxing, and it puts your mind at ease, like calm waters flowing through the river. "

🍃 One night Su was taking a small walk and found Layla sleep climbing a building and decided to take her in as her student from there.  Also another fun fact is that they always end up falling sleep whenever they take a break, it ends up a huge napping ground and  they end up sleeping the rest of the day without learning anything.

🍃 With nahida she is always the one to guide and teach her the basics and other things she needs to know about being an archon.

🍃________________________________🍃

Talents:
Maxim of bodhi
Dictum of bodhi
Motto of Asavakkhaya
Dictum of Anatman
Motto of Dibba-Cakkhu
Dictum of Anitya

constellation: Signet of Bodhi

Ultimate: The eye of bodhi

( similar to nahidas ultimate but the realm is a custom bubble version of sumeru realm. Doing electric dendro damage to enemies and stunning them for full minute and boosting your whole party ATK/ crits to 70%)

{ if you do Elysian realm hoping you know what I mean where we first met su and unlocking his vessel. Don't know what that place called but just bear with me 🥲}

🍃______________________________🍃

Abilities: 

Entering people's mind without the Akasha completely. 

Can put the whole world into a dream/illusion. 

Creating a bubble realm/world (using the Elysian realm for now) 

Watches the whole sumeru to know what's going on. Most likely watching over traveler. 

Can materialize/ entering herself to weapons and body and minds of others.

 (with this she can let you use her powers and/or give you a boost on your weapon/ elements you use.

Can still communicate you even if her physical form is not there.) 

🍃_________________________________🍃

Talents details:

🍃 Reaching 60/100/150 combo count unleashes karma wheel around characters in your party to knock enemies down and deal 500%/ 1000%/ 1600% ATK of adaptive DMG.

🍃 Reaching 60/100/150 combo hits unleashes bodhi: eyes open on a random enemy, dealing 800%/ 900%/ 1000% ATK of adaptive DMG and inflicting Trance. Affected enemies contribute 1 bonus.

🍃 Attacks grant 40 bonus combo hits on hit. CD: 5

🍃 The bodhi: eyes open debuffs last for 3s longer. For every debuff on the target enemy, it takes 8% bonus total DMG.

🍃 Combo count is reset at 150 to boost total DMG taken by enemies by 56% for 10s.

🍃 For every debuff on the target enemy,  it takes 240% ATK of bonus adaptive DMG when hit by bodhi: eyes open.