Chapter 3: Things About To Get Spicy

" I guess I can stay for a bit, until the rain stops though " he sigh in defeat, but face the man again " Mind if I borrow your shower? I want to take a bit break with the water "

" Sure? Do you want to borrow my clothes by any chance? " Cyno then take Tighnari's bag. " I have a spare room, if you want to stay for the night. I don't mind having you around "

" Well, then it decides then, I will stay for a night. I do need a new fresh pair of clothes though, I will clean them and give them back to you tomorrow ", Tighnari smiles to Cyno with made him flinched.

' Damn, you are so adorable, please don't do that to me, Nari ' Cyno thought himself.

" Okay then, the bathroom on the left, I'll be at my room " Cyno then walk to his room with the bag.

Tighnari just sigh again and walk himself to the bathroom. His eyes are blessed by how well decorated and clean the bathroom is. Who is he to judge, Cyno is wealthy after all!

" Oh my god, this is my kind of dream! " Tighnari squeaks, tail's wagging excitedly.

' Wait, I'm not here for fun, I'm just want to have a nice shower ', he face palms himself.
' Well, I will put my clothes here first then '

Tighnari slowly undress himself, his small waist showing around. Standing naked around the chilled room himself, he turn on the hot shower. As the water slowly drop on his white pale skin, the man himself hums a random song. He slowly open his eyes to enjoy the heat and smile to himself, calmly.

' This is so nice. I wish I can stay here forever '

" Nari, my love. I'm here with your clothes, can I come in? " Cyno standing outside the bathroom, only the door standing between him and the naked fennec.

" Stop with the nickname, Cyno. You can just put the clothes outside. Don't come in or I swear, I will bite your neck off! "

" Not a bad idea... My, my... " Cyno smirks and chuckle himself " I'm coming in "

" Wait! " the door open and Cyno look at the fennec who is covering his lower body with his tail, blushing to him. " I... I told you not to come in! Why would you come! Now, get out! " Tighnari pull the curtain to cover his body.

" F-Fuck! I'm sorry! " Cyno ran out the bathroom and went to his room, panting like he ran a marathon.

' D-Damn, is that what I could've see if I get to talk to him earlier... I am surely not going to let him go. He's perfect... ' Cyno smiling to himself ' Fuck! I forgot that I have to stream today! ' Cyno quickly close his door shut and open Twitch and starts streaming.

" Hi, it's Mahamantra Live, sorry that I didn't stream earlier! I was, doing something.... " Cyno huffed and the chat was immediately flooded with fans.

[ $1K Donated by @MahamantraFan05
— Why are you late for 10 minutes today? ]

Cyno just slightly smile to the camera and say,
" I have to do something earlier, so yeah, that's why "

[ $5K Donated by @SussyMahamantra69
— What are you streaming today? Am I late? ]

" No, uh... I don't wanna say your name, but I actually just start the stream. I haven't choose anything to play yet "

[ $500 Donated by @Haitham'sWife
— Oh? Play Minecraft? ,]

" Sure, why not? Anyways, I will put my headphones on now, so, I can't hear any donations come out from the chat ok? "

The chat filled with 'OK's' and lot of thirst messages to him which is actually a weird thing to get as a streamer.

" Ok then, you all Jackals, I'll be on Bedwars, feel free to come ", Cyno then adjusting his camera and waiting for his Minecraft to load.

__________________________________________________

Tighnari finally finished with his beauty shower and changed to Cyno's hoodie and shorts. Standing near the mirror, he stare to his reflection from head to toe, Tighnari swirling around to look at himself.

' Why is it look, cute in me? This oversized hoodie does feel great. How big is this guy even is? I know he is taller than me, that's for sure. But, wait... If he have a big body and tall, he must have a big d— WAIT! I SHOULDN'T THINK THIS WAY!? ' Tighnari then slowly walk to the designated room for him to stay and find out that his bag is nowhere to be find.

" Eh? Didn't he say he's going to put it here? " Tighnari talk to himself then slowly walk to Cyno's room. He calmly knock the door, but no respond. Only Cyno who is screaming ' Die! ' and ' GG '. Again, he knock, still no response.

" Hey! Cyno! It's Tighnari! I want my bag, please? ", Still no response. " I'm coming in "

And shocked, Tighnari just froze to look that Cyno is streaming with the face cam on, focusing to his side, which made the chat able to see him. Panicked, Tighnari then shout,
" Cyno! " which made the man stare at him.

Tighnari little sweater paw melts his soul and then he shook his head to see, Tighnari actually trying to hide from the camera. " Nari, my love. Come here! "

" Oh shut up! You didn't tell me that you are streaming! "

" My, what with the attitude "

" I want my bag... "

Cyno quits Bedwars and walk towards Tighnari, with his bag. " Come here, I need to talk " Cyno drag him out the room, leaving his stream on.

Chat went wild and Cyno's donations is non stop beeping after seeing Tighnari.

- WHO IS THATS HOT GUY?!
- he so cute...
- Isn't he one of my uni-mate?
- MAHAMANTRA HAD A LOVER, NOOOOOOO

Pinned by the wall, Tighnari nervous ask him.
" W-What do you want to talk about? "

" The chat saw you, and I accidentally called you by the petnames.. urgh, so, you have to pretend to be my lover from now on.. " Cyno smirks. " Don't worry, Nari. I'll not give you to other people... "

" This is ridiculous! It just a misunderstanding! You can't just let your fans control you! "

" But, I always told my fans that I was in love with you, Nari... "

" The hell? What do you mean by that then? "

" I have been in love with you, Nari.. And you should too... Please ... " Cyno cupped the other man face, almost trying to kiss him. " Fuck, you are so adorable in my clothes... "

" I-I can try! But please, I don't want any of your fans to attack me! "

" Sure, don't worry... " Cyno then brightly smile to him. " Cash—ew later, baby... I have a stream to do "

Tighnari still froze, then blush appears on his face.

' I can't believe I accepted that! '

________________________________________________

Yeah, I thought I can make a smut here, but no lol