lemon

You start to suck around the edges of his fin earning more moans from Cronus, he grabs your hips and brings you up into his lap, straddling him. You blush a little as he leans to your ear muttering "howv bout  you free the nice body of yours from it's fabric prison?~" (yes, yes he did just say that) you blush madly your hole face turning red. You nod and slowly undress yourself as Cronus watches you with lust filled eyes looking over your body. You strip down completely and tug on his clothes to signal him to take them off, which he happily complies, curiously your eyes wonder over him, your eyes widen as you see, his, member squirming around and dripping with its own fluids you bite your lip and force your eyes away. Cronus smirks as it rubs against your soaked womanhood, a mewl escaping your lips. He suddenly slams deep into you, you scream out in pain and pleasure. Cronus assures you the pain is temporary. After you get used to it, he starts a rhythm, moaning you try to meet his. You deeply kiss him and grab onto his horns "o-oh cronus~~" you mewl out. Cronus growls softly in response as he quickens earning some loud squeals from you and soft moans from himself. After a long while your and his rhythms start to get uneven, and Shakey. Your moans and squeals filling the room. You through your head back and scream out "c-cronus!!~~". You both climax together, Cronus pulls out and pants looking at the mess the two of you made "ah shit.. doll I don't have a bucket on me~..."  You look at him confused "why do you need a bucket?" He gives you a look trying to figure out if you where joking, you weren't. He looks off "uhm...."

(I'ma leave this one here I feel gross now byebye)