010 "𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿."

"I'm so inlove that I might stop breathing."

Paris
Taylor Swift

———-
Rose's POV
———-

"Can I walk you home?" Walker asked me excitedly. "Sure." I chuckled at his sudden burst of energy. When we were walking home he would always ask the same question every Friday. "Homework and sleepover?"
my answer is of course yes. We do this every week. We got so comfortable with each other that we shared Walker's bed.
I quickly ran into my house and put down my bags and jumped into my bed unbothered to shower or change.
I inhaled the comforting scent of my room. Glad to be back. I slowly stood up and opened my dresser to pick my pyjamas for todays sleepover. I decided to wear sweats and a oversized t-shirt. If I got cold I could just steal Walker's hoodie and keep it for months. I have a bunch of Walker's hoodies and he still hasn't noticed that they were missing.
"Hey!" I screamed at his front porch. I waited patiently for the door to open. "Come in!" Walker yelled from inside. I open the door revealing Walker sitting on the sofa. "Home alone?" he questions. I nod furiously at him making him chuckle a bit.
time skip

It was time to sleep now and we were both getting ready to sleep. Once we were both lying in bed watching tiktok Walker's arms suddenly slithered around me. I didn't mind it at that time. He was probably asleep.
"Hey Rosie,"
"What?"
"I love you."
I suddenly sit up and looked at him with tomato cheeks. "I love you too Walker."
We both leaned in and shared a sweet short kiss.
Im lucky to have him.
"Be my girlfriend?"
"YES!"

Lucky to have him <3

miley speaking :p
sorry i was busy doing christmas decor