36. Cheating 🥺

Jin call disconnect hone k baad peeche turn karta hai and wahan kiara ko khade dekh kar ek dum ghabra jaata hai.

Jin- woaah...u scared me... wait.. wait...why r u in tears.? Ahh kiara... I told you that I'll be back soon..! Don't cry my love.

Kiara- who is she? Is she more pretty than me?

Jin- whom?

Kiara- ur girlfriend..!!

Jin- ohh...so u wanna play with me. Ok go ahead...well yess...my girlfriend is soo pretty and she is standing right in front of me.

Kiara- m not talking about me... I am asking about ur korean gf...!!

Jin- what? Korean girlfriend?

Kiara- yess.. for whom u r going back to korea...!!

Jin- what are you saying?? Kiara..r u ok??

Kiara- m soo sorry but I heard your conversation on that call unintentionally.

Jin- ohh... that. .

Kiara- yeah that one..!! With ur girlfriend.

Jin- ohh no..i shouldn't have lied to you. I should have told you everything.

Kiara gets even more tears.

Jin- well...m so sorry...she is so beautiful that I just can't forget her. I love you but I love her too.

Kiara- jin...!! (Cries) please..!! Don't say anything else... I can't.. I can't hear it..!!

Jin- come on...u will also like her...she is really very pretty. Lemme show you her picture.

Wo apne phone me ek pic nikalta hai and kiara ko dikhata hai.

Kiara closes her eyes.

Jin- kiara..just look at her..she looks so good.

Kiara- I don't want to.!! Leave me. Go..!!

Jin- please....for once.

Kiara opens her eyes and Jin suddenly shows her pic of his gf.

Jin- look at her... isn't she so pretty??

Kiara- wh..what? She...is..

Jin- yes..!!! She is daughter of my friend. She is just 7 and I was talking to her. She is missing me that's why she called me. Now you wanna talk to her too?

Kiara gets even more tears and she hugs Jin.

Kiara- I am sorry..(sobs) I thought that....

Jin- you thought that I am cheating on you.

Kiara- m sorry... I just got scared. You are so handsome that I always remain scared...that...if any pretty girl came...

Jin- how can u think of it??? You know that how much I love you..!! How can I fall for someone else...!!

Kiara- please forgive me. Me gadhi hu. I am stupid...!!!

Jin- well if u want u can put cameras on me when I'll be in Korea..

Kiara- aahhh..!! Stop it Jin... I said na I am sorry. I am so dumb..!!! I broke the first rule of love that is trust.

Jin breaks the hug and wipes her tears.

Jin- well... I think that it's natural. Possessiveness automatically comes with love. You can't see ur lover talking to someone else. Even I feel very jealous when you talk to someone else. Yes I trust you but I feel that maybe I am lacking in something. We automatically start considering that third person is more superior than us. And you have to trust ur lover...this thing happens only in films and not in reality. In real life, we have to express our true emotions. Infact, I liked it that you questioned me and didn't hide it from me...u asked me and the misunderstanding got solved. And now stop crying... I can't see you like this.