Chapter five💎❤️🌌

You:ok sunny..
Sun:GOOD WE GOT THROUGH THAT LETS GO HANG OUT WITH THE KIDS!
You:k
*You and sunny walk over to the children*
(Also if you a boy this is your outfit)

Sun:GOOD WE GOT THROUGH THAT LETS GO HANG OUT WITH THE KIDS!You:k*You and sunny walk over to the children*(Also if you a boy this is your outfit)

(And this is your outfit if your a girl)

(Anyways back to the story) *You and sunny ask what the kids want to play and they all say hide and seek so sunny starts counting you the kids run off to go hide when you find you hiding spot the lights go out and you see moon going to look for th...

*You and sunny ask what the kids want to play and they all say hide and seek so sunny starts counting you the kids run off to go hide when you find you hiding spot the lights go out and you see moon going to look for the kids*
You whispering:oh it's moon
Moon:boo
You:nice try moony you didn't get me this time
*Moon grabs your shoulders and turns you towards him*
You:hm?
*Moon leans in and kisses you dead on the lips*
Moon:I got you now~
*You just sit there silently flustered*
Moon:awe what's wrong darling are you to shy?
Moon:well anyways well finish this later I gotta go find the kids darling :D
You whispering:what just happened did he just no he didn't he couldn't have did he?
*You stand up dusting yourself off and walk to the group of children who were already caught and sit down next to them*
*Moon comes back to you all with Gregory who was the last kid standing*
Moon:hello kids as you might know it's naptime so go get your sleeping bags and set them up while I deal with our dear y/n here *he says picking you up and flying you up to the balcony and taking you to the bed throwing you down on it*
Moon:ok darling it's time to finish what we started
*Moon climbs in bed laying down next to you and hugs you*
Moon:it's cuddle time :D (y'all really thought I was going to do smut this early 💀-)
You:moon..
Moon:hm?
You:I love you
Moon:good I love you too :D
*You hug moon tight wrapping your legs around his waist making sure he won't go anywhere*
*You kiss him on the lips quickly and go to sleep*
*Moon just smiles and hugs you tighter falling asleep next to you*
353 words❤️