Part 7

Crystal POV

"He died a few days ago because one of your men came and worked for us but he was undercover so he put pills into his drinks and that killed him. And I killed him." I said and my face was just blank while saying it.

"Wow, how did you say that while showing no emotion?" He said and I shrugged.

"Why am I here?" I asked and he smirked.

"I told you already. I don't care he is dead. I'll just torture you for his mistakes." He said smirking.

"Whatever, asshole. Do what you want. I don't care." I said and then spat on his face. He wiped it off and then said something to the men.

He walked out and the men walked to me. They all started punching and cutting me and eventually I blacked out.

I woke up again and my one eye was swolen and I couldn't see clearly because my vision was blurry. I heard someone walk into the room.

"Hello, sweety." I heard Charles say.

"Don't fucking call me sweety you piece of shit!" I yelled as loud as I could. He chuckled and then once again, the men came to me and beat me up again.

2 weeks later

The last 2 weeks has been the same. The men always beat me up every single day. I couldn't even sit up straight and I'm not even sure if I would nake it out of here alive.

Charles came in and walked over to me. "Hello darling." He said and I growled.

"Fuck off." I said and he chuckled. The next thing I knew, it was him who was beating me up and not his me. Let me tell you one thing, he was beating me up badly and I passed out.

I woke up again and my head was banging. My head was hurting so bad and I could barely see a thing.

"Are you gonna talk to me like that again?" I heard Charles ask but I ignored him because I didn't have the strength to answer or move or even do a thing. There was loud banging noises and I kind of passed out again.

Cash POV

We finally found where she was being held captive by some Mafia leader. We broke open the door and started shooting any man in sight. I told my men to look in every room for her. They couldn't find her.

I searched every room but there was no sign of her anywhere. I walked back to the front and then saw a little shed next to the house. I told my men to follow me and the did as told.

I broke open the door and saw stairs going down. We went down and then I saw her.

She was laying lifeless on the floor in the corner. She had cuts everywhere. She had bruises everywhere. Her face was so bruised and she looked so hurt. I couldn't look at her.

I looked around and then spotted someone. I held my gun up to them and the man chuckled.

"Hello, young gentleman." The man said.

"Who the fuck are you?" I yelled and he only chuckled.

"The name's Charles." He said.

"Why the fuck did you do that to her?" I yelled again, still holding the gun up to him.

"Because of her father. He took something of me, so I took something of him. Well, until she told me he is dead. So now I'm making her take the pain." He said smirking. Fucking sick bastard.

"You make me sick." I said in a disgusted tone. I shot him and he fell to the ground.

"Take him and make sure he is dead." I told my men and then quickly rushed over to Crystal. I cut the rope that was tied behind her and then picked her up. I rushed to the car outside and took her to the emergency room at her house.

The nurses took her into a room and told me to wait. I stood there and paced the whole time, hoping she wouldn't die.

Layla walked down the stairs and saw me pacing. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back tightly and she rubbed my back.

"Cash, she'll be fine. She is really strong. She will get through this." She said, trying to comfort me.

"I hope so." I said and she sat with md, waiting for the nurses to tell us anything.

We sat there waiting for 30 minutes. A nurse came back out of the room and I jumped out of my seat.

"She has lost a lot of blood. She might be asleep for a few days but she will be fine." The nurse said and I sighed.

"Thank god." I said under my breath. Layla hugged me and I asked if we may go see her.

"Yes, but she won't be able to talk back because she might be asleep for a whole while." I nodded and we went into her room.

She looked so hurt and I just wanted to take her and hold her in my arms. I wanted her to feel safe and loved. I loved her so much.

3 days later

She was still asleep since she was back home. I missed holding her. I missed everything about her.

I went into the room and sat on the chair next to the bed she was laying in. I took her hand and held it. After a while I held her hand, I felt her hand move a little.

I heard her whimper and my head shot up. I looked straight into her eyes and she smiled slightly. I smiled widely and kissed her. She kissed back but the kiss was gentle because I didn't want to hurt her.

I pulled away and she smiled at me.

"Hey, baby." She said softly and I smiled widely.

"Hello love." I said and hugged her softly, making sure not to hurt her.

Layla came in and smiled.

"Oh, Layla. Hey." Crystal said and Layla walked to her and hugged her softly.

"How are you feeling?" Layla asked her.

"I'm feeling okay. Just my body that hurts." She said and Layla nodded and then said she had to go. She left and Crystal turned to me and smiled.

"I love you." She said and gave md a quick kiss.

"I love you too." I said and hugged her.