𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

∞༺♥༻∞

∞༺♥༻∞

FIRST dates always make me nervous and combined with the fact Maeve makes me nervous as well is just making all my nerves boil over.

"Black tie.. where the hell is it?" I searched through my closet for the tie that'll pull my black suit together. I haven't worn a suit in God knows how long so it's no surprise I can't find my tie.

"Shit," I approached my drawer and opened the top. Funny enough my tie was folded into the drawer of socks. God, there's something wrong with my organizational skills.

After putting on the tie I picked up my phone to check when Maeve would be ready. I'm sure she's been preparing for this date all week considering it took us like three days when to decide on a day.

Killian took a quick trip out of town to visit some friends and Maeve got a babysitter that didn't require much pay.

It's like everything was falling into place for us.

Ryker: Almost ready, Sunflower?

Maeve: I may be waiting in the lobby right now...

My eyes widened and I dropped my phone back onto the bed before grabbing my cologne and giving small doses on my neck and wrists. I grabbed my suit jacket and placed it over my arm before grabbing my car keys, phone, and wallet.

I locked my apartment and approached the elevator stepping onto it. It felt like my heart was racing at least a thousand miles per hour. It might as well run out of my chest.

When the elevator stopped on the floor and the doors parted, the first thing my eyes caught was Maeve.

She was dressed in a thigh-length wine-colored dress with thin straps digging into her shoulders and wine-colored heels. Her hair had two braids that ventured around the crown of her head and connected in the back. She went light with her makeup and my God.

I nearly turned into liquid.

She's the prettiest girl in the world.

"Wow," my eyes slightly widened and Maeve turned to look at me. She smiled and bit her bottom lip when noticing my stare of admiration. I never wanted to look away from her.

I nervously approached her and moved a hand to take her hand. I lifted it up and slowly twirled to give me 360° of the whole outfit.

"Damnit, I can't believe other people will see you looking at good as you're looking right now," Maeve softly laughed and I moved my hand to slip around her waist and lead us out of the apartment building.