Chapter 10

A Few Hours have passed as it was now starting to get night time.

The Three Boys were often getting tired including SpongeBob as well for they felt as if they had a long rough day hanging out with Poseidon but the King didn't feel so tired yet as he still wanted to explore outside for his own friendship with the Sea Creatures of the Bikini Bottom.

"Oh Dang, what a really wicked long day..." said Tony as he looked really tired.

"Yeah, I can't keep with my feet, they're tired" said Patrick as his feet felt really sleepy.

SpongeBob even felt so much exhaustion as his feet were dragged from head to toe as he fell down exhausted.

"Phew, Boy what a long day it has been with all that fun we've been having" said SpongeBob in a tired tone, "Say, maybe the Krusty Krab must be already closing by now and that your subjects are probably waiting for ya".

The Boys sat down at a bench as Poseidon didn't look exhausted but he felt that his Visit Day was quite entertaining since SpongeBob gave him all the fun he could have thanks to the help of his friends.

"Needless to say honestly, this might've been the Best Visit I could ever have that I have wished for!" Poseidon exclaimed.

"You could say that again" said SpongeBob as he smiled briefly while still painting to breathe for the very long day that he had.

Then, Poseidon instantly thought of an idea; since he would like to visit the Bikini Bottom some other time, perhaps SpongeBob could visit back to his Palace like how they first met when they were trying to save Gary.

"Oh, I know! I have an excellent thought!" Poseidon exclaimed as he turned towards SpongeBob and his friends, "SpongeBob, you know how I can visit the Bikini Bottom sometimes, right? So why not do the same at my Palace! You can visit my Kingdom anytime if that's what you want!"

SpongeBob knew this would make Poseidon feel better to keep him more company as he smiled properly for the King.

"Sure! I can visit your Kingdom anytime, Poseidon!" replied SpongeBob, "Anything for a Friend"

The Sponge then turned towards his Starfish Friend.

"Hey Patrick, Poseidon says that we can visit his Place anytime!"

"You mean we get to go to his palace anytime?" Patrick exclaimed

"Yeah! Of course! We can visit his palace again anytime!"

"Tony, what do you say? You wanna see his Casino?" Patrick asked

"Sure, I'd love to!" Tony exclaimed, "After all, I'm a Casino Person so I think I will like to take a visit there some other time"

"Perhaps maybe you guys can visit Me by tomorrow!" said Poseidon

"Tomorrow!?" SpongeBob exclaimed, "B-But your majesty, you know that I have work!"

"Oh, it doesn't matter, maybe you can at least have a Day-Off at work!"

"A Day-Off!?"

SpongeBob felt indeed shocked by what the Greek Sea King suggested towards him. A Day Off at work just for his Casino? Who will cook for the Krabby Patties for him while he's out? Surely Squidward on the other hand is bad at making them and even Patrick can't even do the cooking right.

"Yeah, A Day-Off! You know, where you can take a break from work and just visit Me anytime!" Poseidon replied with excitement, "What do you say, Buddy?"

SpongeBob tried to explain to Poseidon that he can't do that for Tomorrow just because the Old King just came by today to see his friend again and that the Greek God wants SpongeBob to do the same.