006-Twin Flame

(Time skip to going home)

We finally picked up the pizzas and sat them in the backseat as a majority of the stuff was in the trunk.

"Can I ask you something?" Seth asked.

"Uh oh...that sounds not good. But go ahead, and just be careful with your word choice."

"When he asked you for the name...you said Borden. That's not your last name so why did you use it?"

I sighed. I knew this question was coming up I just didn't know when.

"I know it's just...I figured I should get used to that name now. Since I will be taking it on in the future..."

"Do you think I'm mad about that or something?" Seth questioned once more turning down Sam's street.

"Are you mad?" I asked him.

"No."

"Then no. I do not think you're mad."

"Good. I want nothing more than you taking on my last name." He smiled pulling into the driveway and parking the car.

We noticed a few other cars were there besides Sam and Colby's.

"I hear music, they're all in the back." I say laughing. I carry 2 pizzas and Seth carried the rest.

"Pizzas here!" I shout to the small crowd.

"Heyyyyy!" Sam slurs, presumably a little tipsy.  "Are you ready for karaoke?"

"Who's going first?" I asked him setting down and open the pizzas.

"Youuu uh brockoliiii oh course! You littleee oooink!"

"Alright, but please don't drink anymore."

"No *burp* promise dad." Sam says sauntering off. I wonder if he knew he had a thong on his head.

I take my chance to find Colby. "Hey Sam says we are going first?" I asked Colby who was adjusting the mics.

"Yea, you remember Skin right?"

"How could I forget? We literally made that song together!" 

"Oh right, we'll that's what I signed us to do." He said adjusting my stand to me short height.

"Okay, thanks shortie."

"Says you." He teased before he starts the music.

"Yo yo what up party dudes! Colby here and this is my bestie who I like to call shortie, this is our song Skin!!" Colby says as the intro plays.

After the song finished, claps all around.

We thanked them before colby told me to stay up there.

He grabbed Seth (who was talking to Nate ) by the arm and drug him up on stage. "I'm not singing dude." Seth defended trying to get down.

"I know. Sit in that stool. Now." Colby demanded and pointed at the stool that was in the back.

"Whatever." He grabbed the stool and sat down on it.

I spoke into the mic as it was silent. "Colby why am I still here? What's going on?"

"Nothing just...hold on. You'll recognize it when you hear it." He says and shuts me up looking thru the karaoke music.

"Here it is." He states, and presses play.

The song began to play, not just any song though. It was my song, Twin Flame.

"Colby I.."

"Shut up and sing!" He shouts before hoping off.

I about cried singing that song. Sam and Colby were the only ones who knew of this song, and knew who it was about.

"...You look at me with those eyes Freeze time, baby, rewind Maybe ask you earlier, "Be mine" See, I didn't understand Deja vu 'til I met you..." as soon as I said 'those eyes' I looked at Seth who was staring at me in awe.

I pause longer than normal for dramatic affect.

"You're too good for me I'm too bad to keep I'm too sad, lonely I want you only... You're too good for me I'm too bad to keep I'm too sad, lonely I want you only..." I belted out the second time louder than normal, wouldn't be surprised if there was a noise complaint.

I looked away from Seth. I instead looked out in the crowd, tears forming in my eyes.

I finished the song, face filled with tears.

Everyone clapping and screaming cheering me on.

Seth came up to the mic, where I was standing.

"I'm starting to get the feeling that song was about me...way back when we first knew eachother..? Would I be correct to believe that?"

I nodded. "How did you know?"

"Aw come on...how many people have told you that you are their twin flame?"

"Just you." I said wiping my tears.

"Hey, don't worry it's okay. Please stop crying I'm here now." Seth softly stated cupping my face in his hands, wiping his thumbs to dry my eyes and places a soft touch of his lips to mine.