¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸°𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Seoul, South Korea

Airport 

The private Jet landed on Seoul's soil with a smooth flourish. The airport staff awaiting the arrival marched in renewed poise while the plane stopped precisely at the red carpet rolled out to welcome the VVIP. As it was 8 in the morning, the airport was bustling with activity.

An overly dressed woman in her forties whispered in annoyance at her husband.

''Why are we being held up? We were supposed to be at the private terminal an hour ago! Why are the airport staff so incompetent?''

''Calm down honey. We're lucky to only be held up. I heard the staff whispering about a VVIP arriving today.'' Her husband whispered back as he looked around the airport, anxious for the VVIP's arrival.

''A VVIP? My goodness!!!'' his wife exclaimed, scanning the airport with renewed interest as an airport staff came close to the couple with a clipboard in hand.

''Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, I apologize for the delay of your private flight. We will be ready for you in a few minutes. Would you care to go over to the private terminal and wait?'' the staff said as he carefully bowed with respect.

''Is a VVIP arriving right now? Is that why our flight was delayed?'' Mr. Jeon asked with interest

That was supposed to be top secret. How the hell did they get the info? Pesky rich people with their pesky rich noses sticking into other people's business. So annoying' the male sent over by the staff thought, masking his scowl of irritation with a blindingly bright smile.

''Yes, Sir that would be true'' he said with gritted teeth.

'Is the VVIP arriving now? Who is it? Is it some foreign delegate? Aigoo they must be filthy rich'' exclaimed the wife.

''Yes madam. The flight just landed so you can be on your way in a few minutes''

''You mean their flight landed just now? Can we go see? I really want to see who it is'' shrieked the wife, startling a few passerbys

''As you wish madam'' said the staff with a forced smile.

 Private air terminal Runaway

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon made their way to the private air terminal, a team of staff carrying their luggage. As they were making their way towards the plane, the entire party was stopped by a team of bodyguards.

''I'm sorry, but you cannot come further than this point'' said the bodyguard at the front, not even attempting to hide the look of distaste as he caught sight of the overly flamboyant couple.

''Excuse me, what did you say? Let us pass immediately! Do you know who I am?'' Mrs. Jeon screamed at the bodyguard.

''I'm sorry madam but until the VVIP exits, we cannot let you go further than this'' an airport staff quipped, coming to the rescue.

''Can't we ju_''

She was cut off by her husband's scowling face. Huffing in annoyance, she glanced at the runaway and immediately gasped

Strutting down the runaway with an entourage of bodyguards and personal staff dressed in matching Jason Wu suits, was a young woman with an astonishingly beautiful profile. Dressed in a creamy white Giambattista Valli bodycon dress with a matching white mesh overcoat from Versace, she expertly made her way towards the exit of the private terminal. Her creamy white Iris Van Herpen lace up stilettoes made an expensive click-clack against the terminal runaway as she elegantly walked past the Jeon couple. They couldn't help but stare open mouthed at her as she sashayed past them.

''Omo! Honey, did you see the handbag she's carrying? I saw that on Vogue Paris last week, only four of those bags exist in the entire world'' Mrs. Jeon exclaimed in envy.

''Damn her handbag! Did you see the jewelry she was wearing? That necklace is valued at half a million dollars in the market! Whoever was that? Whoever she was , she seems more stately than a VVIP'' said Mr. Jeon as he looked back at the mysterious woman.

''Who do you think she is? I've never seen her on a magazine before. If she dresses like that on a daily basis, she must have been included in at least one magazine'' nagged Mrs. Jeon as they were finally escorted into their private jet.

'' You know how some rich people are, they require ultimate privacy. I heard from Mr Shin that there are some families who are so discreet of their wealth, nobody knows how much wealth they actually possess'' Mr. Jeon replied.