Not with you

Fred's pov- we set up quickly getting ready to start until a man in an adidas tracksuit approaches me "excuse me...who are you?"I was a tad bit confused "I'm Fred durst of limp Bizkit and you?" He gave me a dirty look "Uh the guy who's supposed to perform tonight...so what are you doing on my stage?"I wondered if we both got scheduled for tonight "I'm so sorry we must have been booked for the same night but-" he cut me off "But what? How about you leave!" I felt angry  but before I could tell him off he left the stage and I went back to setting up.

Johnathan's pov-
I stormed off to find the rest of the members, no way I'd let some bitch in a red snapback steal my stage though I must admit he was kinda hot. I walked up to the backroom. No one was there. Maybe we don't play tonight...

5 minutes later- I walked apon the stage and walked up to the man in the hat. "H...hey uh I'm sorry for uh...ya know-"the man crossed his arms "For being a dick?" I blushed "y...yeah"he turned around and walked away from me, I stood there "Hey you can't just fucking ignore me!"he whipped back around "yes I can! I'm not talking to someone who.... nevermind I'm not waisting another breath on you" he turned around and went back to his mic. I walked off.

Last night(Fred Durst x Johnathan Davis)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara