Chapter 26:

You seized the phone quietly and deleted every recent app. You cleared your throat and wiped the tears from your eyes before trying to fix your appearance in the mirror.

"I-I'm using the bathroom, I'll be out in a bit!" You squeaked.

Fear surged through you. No matter what you told yourself, the only thought running through your mind was that you were next.

"You have my phone!" She barked.

You winced. "I-I'm sorry."

You unlocked the door and stepped out sheepishly. "I-I thought it was mine when I grabbed it, I was half asleep...I'm sorry."

Clawdeen glared down at you. "No you didn't. What were you doing with it?"

"I-I'm serious!" You defended, taking a step back. "I just grabbed it, I didn't mess with it! I was just going to the bathroom."

"Were you coming back?" Clawdeen squinted her eyes at you.

"Y-Yes."

"Then why take a phone?"

You shrugged, unable to use your voice anymore. She glared down at you before grabbing your wrist and dragging you to the bedroom.

She forced you on the bed and shut and locked the door behind her. In one swift motion, she had ripped open your dresser drawers and thrown them on the floor. She moved to your closet and ripped your clothes from the hanger. You didn't dare move. You knew that she knew. She knew it all. She knew that you found the pictures. She knew you were scared. She knew everything.

Clawdeen continued to throw your things onto the floor before grabbing a suitcase and slinging the clothes in it. She zipped it up quickly and slammed it on the bed.

Her aggression fueled your fear.

She leaned down on the bed, cornering you between her arms. "You're running away with me."

"Huh?" You blinked blankly. "I-I can't!"

"(Y/N), baby, I love you." Her voice became soft. "But you're doing what the fuck I say."

"B-But-"

"The only reason you're alive is because I love you." She spat, and she turned away from you.

You grabbed her hand and spun her to face you. "Please!"

"What?!" Clawdeen yelled. "You don't like it when I'm mad?!"

You sat back on the bed. Clawdeen grabbed the back of your head and slammed her lips against yours, forcing you to join the kiss. When she pulled away, only a string of saliva connected you. Her hand rested on your cheek as she held you in place.

"You like it better when I act like that, right?" She seethed. "Then don't fuck up again. You do this shit again and you're dead."

"I thought..." You began, tears streaming from your eyes.

Though you had only shared a kiss, you felt violated and ruined. Despite you having kissed her multiple times, you felt used and borderline raped. She no longer was the woman you loved.

You felt hopeless. Who was going to save you? Who was going to help you? Who was going to be your savior?

No one.

You were alone. The only people that tried to help you ended up dead.

You cried silently as she continued packing your things into suitcases and boxes. Soon, it looked like you had moved out. You glanced around your once filled room and winced. It hurt to look around.

Tears filled your eyes again.

You had no choice. You had no help. Not even your parents.

"Stop crying." She grunted as she lifted a box. "What, you want another kiss?"

"N-No." You sobbed out. "I want to be left alone!"

"Oh, come here." Clawdeen rolled her eyes and dropped the box. Then, she grabbed your wrist and pulled you to her. She gave you another mean, sloppy kiss before shoving you back on the bed.

"Stop it!" You whined. "I-I don't want to do this anymore!"

"Do what?"

"I-I....I don't want to be with-"

"If you break up with me, I'll make sure this mirror is shoved through your throat." She glared, her fist threatening to shatter your mirror.

You stopped talking, choosing life over your freedom.

You wondered if you'd ever regret that.