Soh Songhee (OC Form)

Soh Songhee !!

B A S I C S !!
name: Soh Songhee
aliases: Sunnie
nicknames: n/a
age: 21
dob: May 9th
gender: female
pronouns: she/her
sexuality: lesbian
status: taken

B A C K S T O R Y !!
Songhee was born in Chicago, Illinois. She moved back to South Korea at the age of 11. At the age of 13 she became a trainee under SM entertainment.

R E L A T H I O N S H I P S & F A M I L Y !!
Soh Minji - mom
status: dead
Songhee's mom died shortly after they got back to South Korea. Songhee is greatful that she spent the time they were in America together.

Soh Peter - dad
status: alive
Songhee kind of blames her dad for her mothers death since he needed her to come get him since he was drunk.

Song Yuqi - girlfriend
status: alive
Songhee and Yuqi are the memes of the whole friend group. They are always making faces at eachother and fake arguing with eachother.

A P P E A R A N C E !!
faceclaim: Jang Eun-seong/Dosie
hair colour: black and grey/blue
eye colour: brown
height: 5'6
weight: 130
scars: n/a
tattoos: n/a
style: n/a

P E R S O N A L I T Y !!
Songhee is a concerning crackhead. Everyone is always concerned or confused with the girls antics.

L I K E S !!
- working out with Soyeon
- trying to fight cube
- doing idle's hair

D I S L I K E S !!
- milk
- homophobic people
- snakes

O C C U P A T I O N
Songhee is a member of Aespa.

E X T R A
Sσɳɠԋҽҽ'ʂ Fɾιҽɳԃ Gɾσυρ

Soh Songhee: Songhee is the one of the babies in the group. She honestly does not know hwo she got some of these friends but they are here.

Song Yuqi: She is one of the ones that have to be supervised at all times. Her and Songhee are crackheads together. Shes honestly a crackhead with everyone of the group.

Jeon Soyeon: Is the actual mom. She is platonically married to Chaeyoung. Songhee met Soyeon first out of the whole group. Songhee was at cube for some kind of trainee competion.

Han Jisung: Jisung kind of just showed showed up with with Chaeyoung after an award show. After the award show he kinda just stayed.

Son Chaeyoung: Chaeyoung is the emo lesbian of the group. Like yes we have Songhee and Yuqi but Chaeyoung is the emo. Everyone loves her though.

Ning Yizhou/Ningning: Ningning is everyones baby. She is especially Winter and Songhee's maknae.

Kim Minjeong/Winter: Winter is Songhee's cutie. Then again she's everyones cutie. Everyone in the friend group loves Winter's cute expressions.

Choi Chanhee/New: Honestly nobody knows how Chanhee ended up in this friend group but nobody would trade it for anything. Everyone protects Chanhee even Taemin. Chanhee is just to precious to not protect.

Johnny Suh: This fucker is the protector of everyone. He just stands there and people just dont mess with the group because hes tall.

Huang Renjun: Renjun is the mean member of the group. Everyone loves him anyways and always lets him get away with everything.

Kang Seulgi: Seulgi is actually the reason the friend group exists. It started with Seulgi, Songhee, Winter, and Taemin and it just gradually got bigger. She is the other mom of the group.

Lee Taemin: he is everyone's baby despite him being one of the oldest. Songhee and Taemin met right after she became a trainee at SM. Taemin literally ran into her because of Minho.