1 and only part.

Warnings:
Mentioning of blood
Mentioned heartbreak
Hanahaki disease
Diluven (not really tho)
Diluc x Jean

Without further ado, enjoy the story! <3

Hanahaki. Hanahaki disease is a disease that begins with unrequited love for someone that can lead to death if not treated. It's something venti wrote poems about and always said how he felt sorry for those people, but he never thought him, the anemo archon would ever get it..

The day it started, Monday.

Venti was very happy, as this year it was dilucs birthday! However when he was gonna hand diluc his gift, he saw the acting grandmaster hand him something with a pink dust on her cheek, which diluc didn't seem to notice.

It was a very well wrapped gift, with black wrapping paper and a red bow on top. It was a rather simple gift inside, which venti doesn't really think of but the part that gets him thinking is a small note attached to the side of the box that the gift was put in. Diluc saw the note and seemed to have left it for last.

When he was done thanking Jean he took the note slowly and read it. Venti could visibly see the pink dust slowly come to his face, a very beautiful vision out of context however with the context it made his face drain color. He slowly closed the letter, leaving Jean looking scared and anxious. However it was immediately filled with happiness as diluc kissed her quickly.

I felt something I haven't felt before. Jealousy? Regret? Doubt? No it was something in my chest.. I slowly leave while they are having there moment. I round the corner into town and can feel myself cough. I look down into my hand.

...A flower..?

Two days later, it just got worse..

Wednesday.

It was a very nice seeming day! The flowers were blooming, it was spring after all. But flowers he didn't expect to be blooming, started to grow. And fast..

8:00 AM

It was seeming to be a good day, his chest felt a bit in pain however nothing he couldn't handle! He was the anemo god after all!

Well, he thought he could until he saw a red headed man kissing the grandmaster. He had a small smile on his face. A smile that was normally reserved for moments when venti actually said something funny. Venti always thought that those sights were the best. I mean he was in love with dilu-

Venti quickly stopped thinking when he felt himself cough. And he couldn't stop for a moment. When he finally calmed down he looked at his hand again. This time there was a bit of blood and a slightly bigger flower then before. He felt something on his face and rubbed it only to see more blood coming out of his mouth.

He stood still for a moment. And then another. Until realization hit him.

Oh.

5:00 PM

It was about 5:00 PM when venti decided to go to the winery. Just because he wanted diluc and couldn't have him didn't mean he couldn't have some wine right?