Chapter 9 - Contain and Assault

It's finally time to bring this all full circle.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Headmaster Orimura was finally about to get to the final part of this story to see what to do with (FN). The one who wanted nothing to do with his female alter-ego and disguise and with the Russians including his father wanting him dead most likely. It was time for the real climax of it and to see if when he's unchained if he is protected or thrown to the Russian Army and executed. 

"So tell me. Rutonka came here under our noses as a temporary transfer. In which she was going to demonstrate new technology and advancements with research for staff and students to update in our studies. And as such, what was her role?" She asked.

"I believe she was here to keep an eye on me and be part of an operation. I noticed an explosion going off outside our dorm building. Whether that was her actions or if that is from someone higher up than her is something I do not know. It was classified away from me. If I knew I'd tell you immediately. That's final. No tricks." (FN) replied.

"So Rutonka set a bomb off on our campus. And there is no off-branch or group that's Russian affiliated?" Orimura wanted to make sure this all was documented clearly.

"I don't believe so. Rutonka always acted from superiors." (FN) shook his head.

"That's that. So, Rutonka comes to campus. Now as Valera, how did this all go with Laura? I want to protect my formal pupil." 

"Very well."

~~~~~

Rutonka was only there for a few days. But again I had no interest in talking or sharing information with that vodka and whore perfume smelling banshee. I wanted nothing to do with this but in those shoes and even now I feel like I had and have no rights. But during on afternoon getting back from classes and to the dorm I wanted to prepare for that test coming up. So Laura and I were about to study. And a half hour in we took a study break. 

Valera took her shoes off and was in long socks and pink and white striped pajamas. Cute and tasteful. Laura remained in her school uniform but took her shoes off to sit at the desk. Watching Valera sit on the bed and look at one of her books. 

"Nervous?" Asked Laura.

Valera let out a sigh. "More to it then that. This life. This chaos." She leaned back and laid on the bed. "Hopefully one day this is all over."

"Nien! How can you say such things?" Shouted Laura.

She sighed again. "Oh Laura. You wouldn't get it."

"I was overtaken by German iron fisted rule. You tell me what is the matter this instant." Demanded Laura.

"You wouldn't like my secrets anyway. It would be too much." 

At this point Headmaster, I was just so mentally and emotionally drained. I was hitting my breaking point. From the makeup and hair everyday, to shaving head to toe in certain places, to fragrances and the pills I am forced to take. I hate all of it.  I feel like I am not myself anymore. I feel like I am in this limbo phase and I'm not even a soldier or a weapon anymore. I'm this useless being that's just used for political gain. I feel like scrap iron. Cheap and disposable. Laura and I got really more closer when Rutonka started showing her face. That's when I told her.

"I'm not a real girl. I wish I could more like you." Valera replied. 

Laura's mouth hung open. Unsure of what that all meant. Was she a machine? An illusion? Not a real person? A woman pretending to be younger? Or something else. "I-I, do not, understand?..." Dazed and surprised.

"If you keep this secret I will tell you everything. I don't want to return to Russia. They'll kill me." Valera replied. Almost in tears.

"Please. Everything." Insisted Laura.

"I'm the son of a Captain in the Russian Army. I was stripped from my mother as a child and was put in these little camps to be raised to a potential Omega Weapon to the Russian military." Valera began to shed tears as Laura was astonished. "When their, I.S. unit came around they tried to get everyone to try to see who could co-op with it. It was me to everyone's surprise. And with that, I began training in many ways. To be a girl to not draw attention to myself and the Russians and be a fighter. A weapon for their personal gain and to share intel to them."

"But- How..." Laura gasped.

"They have making me take hormones for some time. I dress modest yet appealing. Months before getting here I had to learn the language and these whores and mail order brides taught me how to be a proper woman in every fashion. From waxing my legs, to walking, and the hormones help with my voice. They had me do makeup, get fake hair tied to my real hair and all. I can't take it anymore." Valera rushed over and hugged Laura. "I want to be myself. You and the girls helped teach me what life is all about. It's not all just fighting. It's about food, sight seeing, adventures, and, people that care even though you're from different nations."

Laura hugged tightly. "Tell me. What is your name? You're real name."

"(FN)."

"We are friends. I always wanted to know what it was like to be close with a boy." She smiled. Laura wasn't the emotional type. But during this drastic moment, she warmed up. Just as she did with Ichika. Even more than what is was like living with Charlotte who was sweet as pie. Laura really embraced (FN). "Can we help?"

"Nothing can help me. I just have to be this way until a miracle happens. Hopefully Rutonka doesn't blow my cover." (FN) squeezed a little tighter. "I feel like here, right here, is the first place where I felt an ounce of freedom. Training whenever I please. Eat as I please. This is the good lif. And I cherish this. I don't want this to ever end."

During their moment one of the worst things to could happen at the I.S. Academy happened. There was something going on in the courtyard where the dorm buildings were. Rutonka was alone and had a devilish look on her face. She was talking on the phone. 

"I think our girl-boy has failed us or is too scared." Rutonka muttered on the phone.

< Is this the course of action you want to take place? > Said a man on the phone.

"We do not care about rules. One day the world will be ours. A little bomb or two will not hurt us. Or them." Rutonka giggled with evil intent as she put a bagpack by a park bench. "Did you know backpacks are a big fashion sense in Japan?"

< So that's how you did it? > Asked the voice. 

"I'm going to grab me a bottle and have myself a cigarette before this goes boom-boom." Rutonka smirked.

< Drinking on the job? > Asked the voice.

"Only 200 milliliters. Just to calm the nerves so I don't have a bad impulse." She retorted.

< Think about what you are doing. Is this a given order? >

"Let's just say someone who knows me and the boy thought of this idea and it was not approved. But he gave me the order to do it since I had asked for it.  Counting from Twenty."

< Hold on! >

"Nineteen."

It was then Headmaster, I heard the bomb go off. I didn't know it was two. I thought it was just one giant bomb. I was afraid. Laura panicked and hugged into my chest. I didn't think about what was going on. I panicked. I heard the explosion and the alarm sounded. That's when did a partial deployment to break the glass and got in my I.S. unit that way. I dived out and I met Rutonka in the courtyard. No one else came.

Even I was in lockdown. And you're lucky. I may have taken a unit and decided to kill you. That said, what happened when you went out there. Was she in her unit then?

She was. I didn't want her to get away. But she did. 

Tell me about this battle of yours.

~~~~~

Drop beats, not bombs.

-Relly