Saved By The Bell (Jake's POV)

As Jake was talking to Hailey, he sees Drew and his other homies walking past in the corner of his eye.

"Drew?" Jake thought, blushing.

"Jake? Jake?! JAKE!" Hailey screamed.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, Hailey. I just spaced out... again." Hailey looks at Jake suspiciously.

"What's THIS kind of spacing out now? I know you told me that you space out sometimes for your shock over my singing, but this one seems different. What's with that?" Hailey asks.

"Uh... I'm not exactly sure, I need advice! I can't keep spacing out all the time!" Jake said.

"Hmm... well you usually space out when your talking to someone. How about just trying to actually LISTEN to the conversation?!" Hailey asks.

"Uh, well, that's difficult when your f-focused on something else." Jake stuttered.

"What? What are you soo focused on?" Hailey asked.

"I don't know. I think I've fell in love with someone." Jake said.

"*gasp!* What?! Who?" Hailey asked.

"I- uh!" Jake said as he got interrupted by the school bell ringing.

"Oh! I gotta get to class! See you tomorrow Hailey!" Jake said.

"Yeah! Bye!" Hailey said.

"Whoo! Saved by the bell!" Jake thought as he walked out of the music room into his 4th period class.