This was not written in a conscious state of mind

It has been 10 years since Sinbad last layed eyes on proteus...
Seeing his ponytail flapping around vigorously in the wind reminded him of his big  juicy cock. He looked back upon their past adventures often, sweaty, hot, and intense. The flashbacks of his rock hard abs grinding against sinbads muscly pecs was enough to drive anyone mad.
So he slowly walked towards proteus. "Long time no see, I've missed you" his eyes trailing over proteus supreme body hesitating over his girthy mass. "Oh how I've missed you, and your body."
" sinbad, you cunt! You show up after all this time! And expect me not to instantly get a hard on?" Proteus grunts into the wind.
"Fuckkkk, you're all I want! Your all I need! Nothing matters, except you're fat cock inside of my cock!" Sinbad groans.
"Sinbad we can't do this! You're in the middle of robbing me!" Proteus exclaims sexyly.
Sinbad breaths in deeply and says "I just can't resist you" as he draws his sword slowly from his side. "I won't let you steal my virginity for the 420th time." Sinbad chuckled as he took some rope and sensually tied Proteus's wrists. Proteus exclaims "Oh you cheeky bastard" he says while blushing. "Tighter why don't you." Sinbad didn't hesitate. While maintaining eye contact he began to grind on his bulge making it slowly grow harder. Sinbad finished tying him up and placed the swords blade gently on his throat while letting out a small groan. Sinbad slowly grinds his knee on proteus's girth as he groans, "Sinbad I need you" The longing in his voice and eyes was deep but Sinbad was there for only one reason. "I can't Proteus I came for the book and the book only." Sinbad got up and took the book leaving him on the ground tied.

Sinbads journey started with difficult challenge. He could not get the thought of proteus innocently looking longingly into his Pitt like eyes. Deep down he knew he was wrong for giving up on such a moist men. For he knew his anus was simply the wettest in the  7 seas. His protesussy was sooo damn wet.

The end

So bad was Wrentched under the durfaxe of the deep blue sea. But subdue sly he was I trapped inside a massive bubble?
"Yo shawty." A ethereal voice beckoned from the depths.
"Who are you?" Si bad yelled!.
"I'm your mommy... and your worst nightmare." The voice said.
"Proteus in my mommy, what do you want?" So bad yelled again, his frustration building.
"I'll put is simply, I want you, so badly, I want you to stuff my pussy while I suck my tentacle monsters Lima so hard they go limp." The voice said.
"So that was you! You ruined my sexy my foreplay with my buddy pritesussy! Tell me you're name?!" Sinbad yelled.
"My name? You want my name? Well." The voice laughs, " my name is Eris"
"What? No, it can't be" sinbad gasped
"Oh it is, I am eris goddess of chaos." The voice laughed. Sinbad had heard the legends of Eris and always dreamed of what she would feel like. Eris emerged she had dark hair always moving and dark yellow eyes that could see into your soul. She had big tits that showed out of her dress and a small skimpy waist with big hips. Sinbad slowly looked her down and felt himself getting hard. Eris chuckled "Someone likes me." Eris walked over to Sinbad and started unbuttoning his pants they dropped to show his boxers with his hard dick porriding prefously  out. Sinbad took off his shirt so he was just in his boxers and Eris bit her lip. Sinbad then removed  her dress and slowly slipped it off and her dress fell leaving her big breasts exposed. "Jesus Eris your bone worthy."  Eris then slowly slipped Sinbad's boxers down showing his whole length Eris gasped for Sinbad's dick was quite large. Sinbad laid Eris down and kissed all the way down to her woman hood. She was already so wet and it wasn't because they were in the ocean. Sinbad lovingly nipped her thighs which made Eris let out a soft moan. Sinbad then took his tongue to her pussy and licked it. His tongue traveled in and out of her. Hearing her moans just made him harder. He then took his two fingers and pumped them in and out vigorously he felt Eris was close so he pulled out right as she was about to climax. "Damnit Sinbad I was so close" Sinbad gave a smirk "You won't be done till I say you are slut" just then he took his 69 inch cock and slammed it into her. He let out a hard grunt and pounded in and out while Eris gripped his back hard scratching while her  legs were around his waist. Eris was moaning out his name very loud which made Sinbad even more turned on. Sinbad then flips Eris over so she's on top and starts riding him her hands on his chest and his hands on her hips to guid her. Just then they heard a muffled scream and stopped just then they saw Proteus looking very mad. "WTF SINBAD I THOUGHT WE HAD A MOMENT."

Proteus was full of despair... and a bit horny. Seeing Sinbad's lenghty penis dripping and gushing with the creamy substance of both their bodily fluids. soon proteus could not stand it any longer so he entered the bubble. He was ready to try a threesome Just for the validation of his daddy sinbag. Eris stood in confusion sensing tension between these two beautiful men. She was bored of only Sinbad's great big cock. She yearned for more. Slowly she removed herself off of Sinbad's 69 inch cock and butt ass naked walked toward this new toy. Sinbad was Amused watching his two bitches flirting with each other really led him to begin to bust all over again. Fuck this would be good. Proteus began to rip off his clothing, he was so ready to be penetrated and fucked. How he craved the both of them. Aris pushed protein down and licked his whole stomach. Up and down on his ripped body. Sinbad arose and joined in on the fun. As he and aris began licking and touching proteus and each other. Proteus was groaning harshly. He loved being wanted. This was getting hot. At this point Sinbad's girthy private part was submerging into his muscly asshole and aris began sensually sucking his dick as her tits bounced up and down. "Fuckkkk" he groaned loudly. He threw his head back as he secreted wet sticky cum right into the face of his partners. This mission was successfull and all three of them got to fulfill their sexual desires. Just then things took a turn... as curvy figure with short brown hair emerged. It was what's her face his wife or fiancé. I guess her name was Marina.

The end

"Proteus WTF bruh!?" Marina and Sinbad exclaimed at the same time.
"Ooh shitttt" Eris said goofily.
"How could you do this to me? We're engaged!" Marina yelled.
"Proteus WTF bruh!?" Sinbad yelled.
"Ooh shitttttttt" Eris repeated.
"Marina! I swear I can explain!" Proteus yelled.
"I'd like to see you fucking try!" Marina yelled stomping towards the group slipping on their left over juices as she stomped.
"Okay okay well basically, Sinbad's been a fuck buddy since day one! And we'll Eris is just like y'know a godess!" Proteus explained nervously.
"So that excuses infidelity???" Marina asked.
"You're trying to tell me you'd pass on goddess pussy????" Proteus asked flabbergasted.
"Y'know what? I want them to fuck me! Then we'll see if their raw sexual power is enough to excuse you cheating on me!" Mariana said unbuttoning her blouse.
"Ooh shittt~" Eris groaned.