0

It was getting late and time to head home after having been trick or treating

It was getting late and time to head home after having been trick or treating. Halloween is amazing and it's also my birthday so I was very lucky to have been born on Halloween, and I might get another surprise when I get home.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. In front of me was someone who had a ghostface costume with a knife. "I like your costume and you're really pretty."
The voice was pleasant and nice, it was a boy. I had a masquerade dress that had blood pouring and dripping on it. I quietly replied,"thanks, yours is cool too."

"I know, do you need some company?" He said mischievously. I replied and told him I was heading home and he insisted to walk with me home.

Together we talked as we walked down the street and I mentioned that I was born on Halloween which he thought was cool.

When we arrived my home he unexpectedly hugged me and said,"I hope I'll see again soon." I was wondering something and asked,"can you take off your mask."

I really wanted to know what he looked like. He slowly pulled away the mask, I didn't want to admit it but he was really cute. His light brown hair was beautiful.

This will not be the last time she would see him unmasked. He's going to meet her again someday and then he will keep her for eternity.