cobra kai never dies

❝ season one, episode four ❞

It was the following day after the dance. Miguel got beat up and Janiya jumped in to help him. Again. Miguel's mother found out later that night and went off on Johnny, no matter how many times Miguel said it had nothing to do with him.

The four teens sat in the library in silence. Miguel, Demetri and Eli had their textbooks out, studying for some test. Janiya's eyes were glued to the laptop as she typed on the keyboard.

"So that's it no more karate?" Demetri asked. "I guess so." Miguel shrugged, flipping through his textbook.

"It's probably the best for both of you, it was starting to boost your confidence."

Demetri declared. "Isn't that suppose to be a good thing?" Miguel furrowed his eyesbrows. "No, what has confidence ever gotten anybody expect for a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?"

Janiya's eyes shifted to the boy, "Dude I knew karate before I joined Cobra Kai." She mentioned. "Well I thought it was cool how you two stood up to Kyler." Eli said in a low voice.

"Yeah except for the part where his friends ran off while he was getting his ass kicked." Janiya mumbled. "Are you two insane?" Demetri exclaimed. "Let me ask you, what's the best superpower anyone can have?"

"Super strength?"

"Wrong."

"Psychokinesis."

"Not even close, Invisibility." Demetri replied. "A distant second would be super speed to run away fast."

"Run away from who?" Kyler chimed in, placing his hand on Eli's shoulder. "Whom." Bucks corrected. "It's the object of a preposition, remember english class-"

Janiya rolled her eyes as she closed her laptop. "And we were just leaving." Miguel announced. The boys quickly grabbed their things, shoving it inside their bags.

"Where are you going?" Kyler grabbed Eli. "Look at this freak, what kind of girl would wanna kiss this shit?" Kyler and Brucks laughed.

"Leave him alone Kyler." Janiya huffed in annoyance.

"Oh that's right his lil girlfriend would." Kyler scoffed. "Words going around saying she's doing more than that." Bucks laughed. Janiya looked up and down at the heavy set boy. "Go to the gym before it's too late."

"The hell you say to me." Bucks walked towards her. "I'm calling you fat." Janiya stated.

Suddenly Marcus and his friends walked in on the group. The smile on his face quickly disappeared as he saw Bucks towering over his sister. "Hey back the fuck off my sister!" Marcus pulled Janiya behind him, so now he was standing in front of him.

"My bad man, we ain't mean no trouble." Kyler nervously laughed, clearing intimidated.

Well of course he'd be scared. Marcus was an upperclassmen, a junior to be exact. He was also on the varsity football team and had a connected with all the coaches. Which meant Kyler could get kicked off the Lacrosse team in seconds.

"If see you around my sister and her friends again, you won't be laughing I promise you." Marcus threatened.

Kyler pushed Eli back to Janiya and left the room. Marcus turned around to Janiya and smirked, seeing her holding hands to with Eli.

"Okay player I see you~" The two teens noticed and quickly pulled away.

As the day passed, Miguel's mother said that he can do karate training again. Miguel opened the dojo door, "Sensei! My mom said I can train again." He beamed.

"She did?"

"Yup!"

"I mean if we still have the dojo?"

"We do for now." Johnny said. "Alright , but I need to know are you ready to take things to the next level?"

"Yes Sensei." The two said in unison.

©𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐘𝟑𝐗