Two beefy men who meet eachother

POV: Craige

As I walked into the special gym, I glaced over to this big, beefy, muscular man; his legs shaking as he squated down. Between every rep, he shouted in a female anime voice.

"Ugh...oh my god *squeal*".

Little did I know this was the start of our journey. Our magical harem between me, Cody, and Nathan.

POV: Cody

As I was repping out, I noticed a muscular nerdy man wearing pink knee high socks with a white stripe at the top. He's clearly just like me...

A fucking menace to society.

He made his way into my general vicinity mesmerised by my physique, his long hair waving in the breeze. We subtly glanced at eachother making brief eye contact. I quickly look away after realising how much I loved his eyes, his body and his soul. Flustered I say to myself, I have to continue this gruelling workout.
But he is too distracting.
I can't stop looking.
I don't know if the sweat is coming from him being here or my workout. But all I know right now is he's too cute to ignore. I am slightly frustrated as I struggle to concentrate. I can feel my cheeks turning red. My heart steadily increasing in beats. I thought I was going to faint.
He came closer now I can see his big green eyes. I was getting more flustered by the minute. I thought to briefly step outside. As I get up I hear him mutter something under his breath. I heard it as clear as day.

'You're doing well'

I was blushing beyond belief. My body was revived. I hurried outside to take a moment. I couldn't forget him. His face, body and voice were stuck in my head.

POV:Nathan

Oh my, today was an exhausting experience. Jeez, teaching these young adults really wares me out. One threw up and another was arguing with me how vulgar. Ive been informed I have a new set of students apparently there a bit worse then my old class. Fucking hell i hate my life.

POV: Craige

That cutie was adorable. Just thinking about him is making my head spin and the way he blushed and had to run out was just soooo cute. I nearly forgot the fact that I haven't eaten, well I should probably grab a meal for myself from the store (I cutely ran to get changed and headed to my local store).

The weather changes its only light rain I should be fine it'll stop eventually I guess.

As I went to exit the shop i see the rain getting heavy, very heavy. I wait inside by the entrance to see if anyone could help

I saw someone approaching me they looked kind of familiar but I couldn't make out as they wore a rain coat, I realised as they pulled down there hood...

"Wait.. aren't you that guy from the gym!?"

They responded in kind, "Oh hey you're here to what a coincidence." as they slightly blush.

"Well i guess I should introduce myself to make this less awkward." I said with a smile.

"I'm Craige Daniel donson jupai praipon jr jr the 3rd. How about you? "

" wow your names a bit of a mouthful" the man said blushing harder.

"Im c-c-c-c-c-cody." he said this with a stutter. How adorable!

He started fiddling with the umbrella and his cheeks were getting redder. He's getting cuter and cuter. Maybe we could use the umbrella to get home. I have to ask.

"H- hey Cody...can I ask you a question?"

"Oh o- of course ask away."

"Considering y- you have the umbrella a- and all...d-do you m-mind if we w-walk h-home together?"

"Y-Yeah of course s-sir, let's go i-its getting worse t-the rain i m-mean."

"O- oh are you sure?"

"Y- yes."

"T-thank you.. Cody."

I said blushing slightly,"Let's go then Craige Daniel... what was t-the rest again s-orry"

"Oh, don't worry..." chuckles cutely.

The rain was heavy and the walk was not as bad as I thought. They started there quiet and awkward walk home.

Casey was here xxxxx