the beginning

Long time ago....
There were dragons that walk the Earth.
Two of the most powerful dragons were named the Sun and the Moon.
The sun dragon would do everything in its power to take care of the Earth. Well the moon has the power of decay.
The sun would give things to the Earth provide life.
But the moon dragon remove things from the Earth.
These dragons are very different but yet they still coexist with each other.
But then humans came along.
Humans don't care about the life or death of other creatures.
They would kill destroy and remove anything that get in their way.
This did not please the elder dragons.
But they didn't do anything because they are following their rules.
A treaty has been formed between the humans and the dragons that they will not hurt each other but they will not go into each other's antics.
This contract was sealed for thousands of years.
Until the greedy King of the Kingdom decided to try dragon meet.
As the king the people will force to do what they were told.
After they could one dragon the contract has been broken.
Human suffered after that day as a war broke out against dragons and Men.
The dragons did everything they could.
But the humans were too strong.
After the whole big war the King went for the Sun and Moon dragon's head.
The sun and moon dragon tried to flee.
But it did not work....
They were slain right there and then both of them died right next to each other's side.
But there was a prophecy.
It said that when the earth is at its lowest it needs desperate help the sun and moon will be born again in a human would take care of them and make them grow into a strong mighty God.
But things went to the worst for the humans pray and then hoping for the dragons to come they never did.
When the sun and moon dragon died.
Everything went to the worst plants animals even the water became dead.
The plants died out the animals died from sickness in the water was too toxic for consumption.
The humans decided that they needed to save everything.
So they built a place that was essentiary.
But time went on in the human grew and grew.
Nowadays nobody knows what the outside looks like.
All their foods were processed everything was processed.
The government banned people from going outside because of the hope that the plants and animals will not return.
Everyone was scared of what would happen if they crossed that boundary. The humans got smarter everything became automatic and all the humans need to do was sit around and wait.
But I know that deep down in our hearts we wish that the legend would come true but since the rule came out I don't think the legend will ever come true....

🧑‍🏫 I'm not children is the history of the world now remember children tomorrow is going to be the section well going to go into the dragon human war.

"Ugh this is so boring"

Might be wondering who this is this is y/n their pronouns are they/them they have long white hair and beautiful light blue eyes. There skin had patches of white and black all over people call them a freak because of the way they look but let's get back into the story and now shall we?

"I want to learn more about dragons not the stupid war"

*The bell rings*

I run to the library and I walk down the shelves and I search for more information on the sun and moon dragon. I look all over the library and I found nothing but the human side of the story.
I accidentally slipped and flew in to a statue of  a dragon's head and a door open up. I slowly went in the door and saw it was a old room with a dusty book. I walk over to the book and I blew the dust off and picked it up. I hold it close to my chest and walked out of the library and I ran home. I ran upstairs and set the book down and saw the front And back of the book was made out of real dragon leather and the pages were golden brown color and I was in shock. I looked at the pages and saw different types of dragons.
What they eat, look like, drink, eggs looked like exc. I was amazed that this book proves the other books wrong. Dragons are not blood thirsty monsters but just misunderstood creatures. I keep reading the book and I heard my mom yell that it's dinner time.

Coming mom!

I ran down the stairs and I walked over to the table and sat down.

🧑‍🍼 have you heard the news!?

No I haven't?

🧑‍🍼 There going to pick a group of people that are going to go outside of the walls

How is that going to work?

🧑‍🍼Well they placed a piece of paper in a bag and one paper has a symbol on it and if you have it you would go outside of the walls and see if it's safe to live out there.

Oh that sounds amazing I hope I can get it

🧑‍🍼No you don't want to get the symbol it's a death mission!!!

Mom your worrying to much of it!

🧑‍🍼 Maybe I am...

We both eat are dinner and I finished my food so I went back upstairs and I was very sleepy, but I walked over to the old book and I put a price of paper in it and I closed it and I picked it up and put it in my nightstand to hide it from my mom. I close my nightstand and I crawled in my bed and i felt so light like I was just floating on air but I tried to move but it was so hard to move. I could tell my body was ready for some sleep but I pushed myself to get in a comfortable position (aka-what your favorite sleeping position is)
I felt my body sink into the mattress it felt like a bed of air my body wanted to sleep.
my mind kept racing though all about the events of today
About school

About the library

About the secret room

About the note with the symbol....

Thoughts kept rushing but my body kept growing tired. I puffed up my pillow I laid my head in it. My thoughts were like a roar of water then it became a trickle of water. And soon I was met with nothing as I woke up in the void. This was normal for me that I never have dreams I always go into the void and stand the pitch black abyss but sooner or later it started to fade out and I heard buzzing from alarm...
—————————————————————————
Oh my God first chapter complete and also I will get the wolf and cat au book done in a bit but I just wanted to do this one because my mind will not shut up about it so please leave comments and please tell me if you like the story or you just like some things I can change them for you but the things that I will not be changing is
Y/n's gender
Sun and Moon's gender
And y/n's attitude and compassion
But what that said hopefully I see you in the next I almost said video I mean chapter Jesus 😵‍💫