Reunited at last

I waited and waited for the son of a bitch to come down here. 
I made sure everything was set up, the rug over the massive hole near the shitter, and the phone was filled with dirt. 
After checking, i thought about how Finney would react to seeing me again. Man i missed him so much i would do anything just to hug him right now. Maybe even kiss him until i lose my breath. 
My thoughts got interrupted when i heard walling down the basement steps, i grabbed the phone and gripped it as hard as i could. My knuckles turned pale white  due to how hard i gripped it. 

The door then opened slowly and there appeared to be a completely different man, just at the door looking horrified at the sight of what was happening. 
"Holy fuck dude, i knew he was hiding something from me. Probably why he was all shaky this morning." He spoke out opening the door even more and looking around on where i have been for weeks. I didn't know how long I've been here, I've lost track. 
"Please help me." I walked toward the guy. "I'm max by the way. DO you wanna know how i got you out of here." 
I start walking back more, noticing a shadow behind the man. "NO NO NO NO!" as then, i felt like i took my last breath. The pervert busted the guys head open with an axe , making the guy fall instantly. "Look what you made me do to my own brother." He walked down the stairs." 

"I-I I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING..." I stuttered over my words in fear. The pervert went to the guy on the floor, taking the axe out of his brothers head. "He was my idiot. My only family." He turned to me. "I would use a knife, but i want this to hurt you so badly, you will be bleeding from everywhere and begging until your last breath."  
Then he lunged at me swinging the axe, i dogged it and ran to where the shitter was, i jumped over the hole and the man ran to where i was and ended up falling into the hole, breaking his foot. 
I took the chance to do everything that Robin told me to. I punched him so much, my fist was going numb and the more i punched. The more Blood there was every time. But then i slipped up and he grabbed my leg, making me fall to the ground, but he was stupid to do that cause all i had to do was kick him in the face. He let go and i took of the mask. 

"Jesus, i didn't think your face could get any uglier but here we are old man." After  said that, i wrapped the phone cord around his neck making him choke. He tried scratching my face to get my to stop but i just bit his hand, drawing blood to it the hard i bit. 
His hand then snaked away as he kept stuggling but his face was turning purple. This is it, the nightmare is finally over. 

"DIE YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. UGHH." I yelled and pulled the cord, i heard a snap and that's when he fell into the hole. 

Limp, finally. 

Finney'S POV

*This happened while the shit with y/n was going down.* 

It was finally the day the investigators where going to the house that Gwen saw in her dreams. 
Me and Gwen rushed there on our bikes. We stood there at the house waiting. I started crying. 
"Finally." Gwen looked at me when i said that and she hugged me. "Let's hope she okay." 

The Denver police finally got to the house, busting the door down as me and Gwen waited outside. But after a few minutes, i over heard a walky talky saying they found nothing. I was scared all over again. But maybe they didn't look hard enough. So i just waited even more, i just looked around the area i was in cause I've never been down this street before. 
I then looked as the door opened in front of the house i was sitting at. 
I stared for a moment. There she was. 
I got up quickly running to her, as he locked eyes she ran to me too. I scooped her up, bawling my eyes out and hugging her tightly.
"I thought i lost you." I spit over my loud sobs. She was crying too. I then pushed her back a bit. Holding her waist and looking into her teary but yet beautiful eyes. 

Y/n Pov

I ran too Finn as soon as i saw him running to me. He held me so tight but i didn't care cause all i wanted to do is be in his arms and that's where i was finally. How i really felt away from him was like how somebody gets when they are homesick. But when he held me, i felt at home and all the sickness and worry's went away. 
"I thought i lost you." He said speaking into my hair but also being able to say over his loud sobs. I just cried. It went on for a little longer, but i felt him grab my waist pulling me back a bit. 

I looked into his teary puffy eyes. Those damn eyes that pulled me in from the start. "Hey it's okay, finn. I'm okay." I smiled at him softly. I sniffled then putting a strand of hair behind his ear. 
He then muttered to me. "Your still so beautiful." My cheeks dusted pink and i looked down, but he grabbed my chin making me look up at him again. And that's when. 

Finney Blake, the nerdy and shy boy i fell inlove with. Kissed me. It was passionate and soft, not ruff but not slow, just soft and calm. It shocked me at first of course, but it didn't take a single heart beat to not kiss back. This is what I've wanted for the longest time. 
He then pulled away, letting us breathe. "Y/N L/N, I love you so god damn much it hurts. I never want anything bad to happen to you again. So please, let me protect you for as long as we live. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said still kinda crying. 

"Of course i will, my pretty boy." I then pulled him in for another kiss, making him red at the sudden action. 

And that's where i finally got the boy of my dreams. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S IT BUT I WILL DO A BIT OF BONUS CHAPTERS JUST LIKE YOU GUYS IN THE FUTURE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. 
BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY FOR NOW. CYA LOVES!!!!

1134 words<3