just a sad day

New character

Callie raling

Callie raling

21 year old like a sister to birdy.

ON TO THE STORY
Birdy walks into the studio looking a little sad a frown on her face and no excitement at all in her body. Abby just looks at her as she walks by the front desk looking at her phone just staring at a picture abby cant see who it is but she can tell its someone important to jay.
"Hey jay you okay?" Abby questioned
"Yep im fine" she responded with a short simple answer. Jay keeps walking and goes to the dancers den. Back at the front desk Abby is thinking about what could be wrong with jay. Jay is sitting in the dancers den ignoring everyone as they walk in, she hasn't gotten changed and she is just staring at her phone. The girls and moms start to get worried so Malissa goes to talk to Abby.
Malissa- Hey Abby, do you know what's wrong with Birdy?
Abby- No, I've been trying to figure that out.
Michelle walks in as they continue talking about what could be wrong with Birdy.
Abby- hey, Michelle do you know what's going on with Jay?
Michelle- ya Abby, she's just a bit sad today her older sister got deployed last night and we don't know when we will see her next.
Abby- she has a older sister? And okay I'll go easy on her today since she is upset.
Michelle- not a bio sister but she has been there for Birdy her whole life.
Abby- okay head upstairs I've got to start practice with the girls.
Michelle- okay just go easy on her she's upset.
Abby walks off to start practice, throughout the day Abby notices that Jay isn't herself and she isn't dancing like herself, it's like there is no emotion in her dancing.
Time skip to the end of the day
Michelle and Jay were walking past the front desk of the studio to go home and Abby spots them.
Abby- hey Jay, I know your upset and trying to get used to her not being here but it will all be okay and she will come back.
Jay nodded but Michelle actually responds
Michelle- thanks Abby, I'm gonna get her home and try to get her to rest.
Jaycee doesn't say anything as they walk out  she just stairs at the ground while picking at her nails. They walk out of the studio get in the car, and head home to sleep and maybe cry a bit.

A/N
Sorry that it's been so long since an update and sorry this update is so rushed I just started back at school and hopefully I can get into a writing schedule. Thank you for reading and saving my book.