Sleepy Hobby

Your supposed to run away from danger, not help it.

So here we are.A small innocent child of all people in this world, barely able to form a sentence at all, try to help a ghost faced man with his wounds they found in their little hike through the woods.Offering water and snacks 24/7 to the man before them, fearless of the stranger.

You know what makes it more weird? It's the crazy loud thumping sound echoing around, maybe it's a earthquake?

Ghostface just stares down at the small child before him, completely off guard now by the sight before him "What in the hell..?"

The small child was more focused on the loud echo sound, so similar to a heart beat, to not notice the man before them puts their bloody knife away.Not long he tried to communicate more but it was ignored so what he do?

Pick up the lost child.

Now that he done that did the child begin to focus on Ghostface, now kinda upset at him "No!"

"No?" He really thought this kid was mute, so by this, he smirks under his mask at them "You deaf or something?How even old are yo-OWOWOW!"

Hesitation wasn't in the child's vocabulary.Immediately that little 'No!' meant no discomfort or pain, it meant to be let down cause the man had wounds.He was in pain.A question from him was the push to make the smaller version of you to poke and touch those fresh oozy wounds, in hopes he puts you down, but even in pain the man swats your hands away like flys swarming around his food.Not long tossed the child over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, limp and motionless.

Remember that heartbeat sound? It was still there...

"Do you even have a name?"

Ghostface, of course unknown to the child, waited upon their answer as he was going back to camp.It just so happens the child appeared after the Entity's little game.Like....what in the world did he had the idea to involve a child into this mess up shit show?Just why??

No answer was given.

Ghostface huffs, getting rather exhausted as well as bored, tryed a different approach "Are you even afraid of me?"

"No."

Wow.Progress that's good I guess..

"Do you like camping?Ya know like star gazing and stuff??"

"No."

"Well, I like it!" He says cheekily, a half ass liar he is, soon holding your small form from over his shoulder to bridal style, face-to-mask to be exact "How about a hobby?Ya got any hobbies??"

It was clear your small brain was thinking of it, going back and forth for such a thing, but your answer was plain and simple "Sleep.I like sleep."

Again he quirks a brow, taking this as a joke "Sleep?...You got to be pulling my leg here."

The silent death stare was all he needs to know it was not a joke, and to be say this, you didn't know what a death stare was.You never experienced it so to see him jerk back and walk a little faster confuzzled your little brain.

However to question it wasn't on your list however a nap was, so here you are, arms wrapped around a strangers neck just to take a small cat nap in a unknown killer's arms..

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

To wake up in a cabin, in a comfy queen bed, wasn't what you expected when he meant by camping.

It was rather more homey then outdoorsy.

"Dude I just want to meet the kid."

"Thought you hate kids?"