Babe

Becky's POV

I'm at a restaurant with the cast and crew of my first lead movie 'LongLiveLove' after shooting. P'Chen is with me right now, he's using the bathroom. Everyone is busy talking to each other and it seems they're having fun. While me, I'm texting with my girlfriend P'Freen.

Yes, you heard it right. P'Freen is my girlfriend. We've been dating before GAP the series started shooting months ago. Not all the people around us know that we're dating. Only our closest friends and family. Even all the staff at Idolfactory knows it as well.

"Are you done with the filming today?", P'Freen asked.

"Yes bb, just having dinner together with P'Chen, the cast, and crew and will go home after.", I replied.

"Okay, take care of yourself. I love you, see you later. I'm with P'Nam and P'Nutt we're having dinner together as well.", She replied.

"Have fun with P'Nam and P'Nutt. Ruk na, see you later 💋.", I replied.

Suddenly I heard P'Sunny, "You keep looking at the girl across our table, are you already inlove?" Everyone turned their attention to P'Nont and the table across us. I'm shocked to see who they are talking about. It's P'Freen, my girlfriend with P'Nam and P'Nutt. I didn't know that they are also eating here.

"Well, I can't help it. She's so beautiful, attractive, and hot at the same time. Everyone would feel the same if you look at that girl.", P'Nont replied to P'Sunny. And everyone agreed to what P'Nont stated.

"She looks familiar, seems like I've seen somewhere.", P'Chompoo commented.

"Wow, I wanna cast her in my new lakorn.", Said P'Mook, the director of LLL.

"If you really like her, go for it.", Garto told P'Nont.

"It's love at first sight and I'm shy. What if she already has a boyfriend?", replied P'Nont.

I feel jealous. Yes ofcourse my P'Freen is so beautiful and hot that's why everyone likes her. But I only want her for myself.

"Just go to her and flirt with her." Garto replied.

"Easy kids, she's with someone. They might think you're a creep.", P'Sunny said and P'Peter agreed.

Suddenly my phone rang. It's P'Freen.

"Hello babe, why'd you call?", I asked.

They all looked at me. Confused and curiousity is painted in all of their faces.

My faen, I mouthed to the cast.

Shocked is all their reaction. It's because I didn't tell them that I'm dating someone.

"I can see you right now. Looking gorgeous with the dress that you're wearing.", I looked across the table. There she is with P'Nam and P'Nutt, smiling and she winked at me. She's biting her lips, and it turned me on. Gosh, she's super hot right now and she's wearing white polo and wide pants. She really know how to seduce me with that outfit.

"She's looking at me. She even winked and she's biting her lips. Maybe she feels the same way.", P'Nont confidently said. They thought that P'Freen is looking at P'Nont. I just rolled my eyes. But she's directly seducing me right now.

"But she's talking with someone in her phone.", P'Pom said.

"You're so fucking hot right now, love. Stop biting your lips or else I'm gonna go there and kiss you right infront of everyone.", I whispered on the phone.

"Please do so.", She dared me.

P'Chen just got back from the restroom and he asked, "Who are you talking to?"