Freen's Workshop

It was an ordinary day for Freen. The sun rises, the clouds are blue, and the wind is blowing. But she actually forgot that she has an acting workshop today for her new lakorn with one of Thailand's biggest actress Yaya Urassaya. She's so excited to work with her because she idolized her.

The story is about two sisters, living together and surviving life without the help of their parents and relatives. Yaya's character is working in a law firm as a paralegal. Freen's character is a college student under the Faculty of Arts, she always dreamed of becoming a painter in the story.

Freen is excited about her role because she also loves to paint and has a passion for arts as well.

Her phone rang. Chen, her manager called. "Are you ready? I'm already here downstairs. Come down quickly, you're almost late for the workshop.", Chen told Freen.

"Yes, I'm going down now. Bye.", Freen replied. She hurriedly locked her condominium's door and got on the elevator.

In the workshop, all the cast introduced theirselves one by one. When it's Freen's turn, almost all the boys in the room can't help but look at her in awe because of her beauty and ask her about her relationship status.

"Do you have a boyfriend?", Dew asked, one of her castmates in the lakorn.

"Yes, I'm really curious if you're already in a relationship. With your looks, I'm sure everyone is trying to flirt with you and get on your pants.", K.Mew, the director of the lakorn.

"Yes, I'm dating someone.", Freen replied.

"What a lucky guy. I'm sure he's proud to be your boyfriend.", San said, one of her castmates.

Freen just smiled at them and ended her introduction.

The workshop went on smoothly, Freen is able to get close with all the cast, the director, and staffs.

It was their break time when Freen received a call from her faen. She excused herself to go outside to talk her lover.

"Hi teeruk, how's your workshop today?", asked from someone she's taking to on the phone.

"It was tiring but I'm actually having fun. How about you? How's the shoot?", Freen asked.

"It's almost done, only 3 scenes left to shoot and I'm going home after that.", her faen replied.

"Okay, take care of yourself. I'm sorry I won't be able to go home to you today. The workshop still not yet done, I think I will be here till midnight. And babe I need to hangup now they're calling me.", Freen said.

"It's okay love. Take care of yourself, don't forget to take your vitamins. I love you.", her faen said.

"Okay Becbec, I love you too.", Freen replied to her lover and ended the call.

She went back to the room and they started their acting workshop again.

In the middle of their workshop, the director asked Freen and Yaya to take a break while the others are continuing their workshop. Freen is able to get Yaya's contact number and used this opportunity to take a selfie with her. She also asked Yaya to follow her back on Instagram. Yaya just laughed because of Freen's cuteness.

"N'Freen, you're so cute.", Yaya told Freen.

Freen got shy because of Yaya comment.

"You're cute too and pretty P'Yaya. I've always idolized you ever since I saw your acting in Duangjai Akanee.", Freen replied.

"That's so old, how old are you by the way?", Yaya asked.

"I'm 24.", Freen replied.

"Oh, our age gap is not that big.", Yaya said.

While they are talking, Freen was startled when someone suddenly jumped on her back. She shouted, enough for everyone to turn their gaze at Freen and the intruder. She turned around and saw Becky her girlfriend smiling widely at her.

"Beck, what are you doing here? I thought you're going home after your shoot.", Freen asked Becky surprised while moving to hug her girlfriend.

"Is it bad to visit my girlfriend?", Becky asked Freen while pouting her lips.

Everyone is shocked at the revelation. Including Yaya who's standing next to Freen. They didn't expect that Freen's lover is actually a "girl".

"It's not that but you're already tired. You need to get some sleep and rest.", Freen replied to Becky.

"Who are you with? Did you ask P'Neek to drive you here?", Freen asked.

"No, I called a cab and asked P'Chen to wait for me in the lobby.", Becky replied.

Freen is panicking because of Becky's reply.

"Nong, didn't I tell that don't ride on a cab or Uber again. You can just ask P'Neek to assist you here or P'Chen to pick you up. You know it's not safe to ride a cab when you're a girl and alone. I don't want that thing to ever happen to you again.", Freen said. Her tone is a mixture of worry and mad.

Months ago Becky was almost molested riding a cab alone. But luckily, Freen is driving in her car and was able track Becky down in time.

"I'm sorry Bb, it will never happen again. I promise.", Becky assured Freen. Becky then hug her tightly and kissed Freen passionately infront of everyone. Freen replied to her kisses with the same intensity as Becky. They separated from each other.

"I miss you so much, babe.", Becky said.

"I missed you too. We can continue our kiss later at home. I'm sure everyone here is really confused and stunned.", Freen whispered.

They looked at the people in the room and smiled apologetically.

"When will you two learn? Whenever you're together, you almost had sex infront of everyone. Please have some manners. Especially to the single ones.", Chen lectured the two. Freen and Becky just laughed at Chen's statement.

"N'Freen, would you like to introduce your girlfriend to us?", Yaya asked Freen.

"Yes, I'm sorry about that. Everyone, this Becky my girlfriend.", Freen introduced Becky to everyone in the room.

"Hi, I'm Becky Rebecca Armstrong.", Becky greeted everyone.

Choruses of 'hi' and 'hello' is heard after Becky introduced herself.

"Freen, we didn't know that your lover is a girl. You should've told us earlier.", Ken asked, one of her castmates.

"Everyone here thought your lover is a boy but it turns out that it was a girl.", Ana, one of her castmates commented.

Freen didn't know what to say. She thinks that Becky feels offended and mad at her because of that.

"We like to keep our relationship private. Only a few people know. Maybe that's the reason P'Freen didn't disclose the gender of her lover.", Becky replied to Ana.

Freen can feel madness in Becky's voice.

"Babe I'm sorry I didn't mean to-", Freen whispered but got interrupted by Becky's lips. It's just a peck but enough to make Freen blushed.

"It's okay babe. Don't panic. I still love you though.", Becky told Freen.

"But I will punish you later at home.", Becky seductively whispered to Freen.

Freen swallowed hard hearing that from her girlfriend. She can't help but feel hot and excited at the same time. She wish the workshop will be done sooner so that they can go home.

End.