02 | NICE 2 MEET YOU

Kamari "K3" Jackson📍Atlanta, GA»»————- ★ ————-««

Kamari "K3" Jackson
📍Atlanta, GA
»»————- ★ ————-««

"Move nigga, what the fuck," K3 started to grow angry by his sister antics. She kept repeatedly tapping his shoulder to gain his attention even though he could care less of what she was trying to tell him.

Instead of saying anything else he just got up to not start an argument with his 15 year old sister and moved to the living room.

It was currently after his football game, which he lost, he just wanted to lay down and go to sleep because he was tired, but he couldn't even do that because his sister was in his room.

"Yo im rey have this girl and her best friend
come over," his 6'2 brother, Kaden said as he flopped down next to him, causing Kamari to side eye him.

"Who this girl best friend?" K3 did wind up saying as Kaden pulls up a picture.

dallywick

liked by zuriali, tada, mir5x and 12,395 othersdallywick: if looks could killview all 3,639 othersmir5x: bodies droppin

dallywick: if looks could kill
view all 3,639 others
mir5x: bodies droppin.🤞🏽
zuriali: laney's twin.

K3 smirked at the picture knowing he could easily get inside of her quickly if she wasn't still stuck on her ex.

"Why yo ass smiling?" Kaden questioned his older brother whilst he turned his phone off, dedicating his attention to his brother.

"Nun, her ass just get too fucking smart," K3 cleared his throat, then got up to head upstairs to get ready for the girls to come over.

★★★

K3 was sitting outside while the two girls pulled up with one in the front seat and the other in the backseat. He watched carefully as Dallas kissed the brown-skinned female on her cheek before she got out the car, assuming it was her mom.

Dallas smile quickly dropped when she recognized his face though, causing him to smile.

He stood up dusting off his grey sweats making sure the sweats ain't get dirty then he did a small gesture by opening the door for the two girls; only one said thank you though and it wasn't the girl he wanted.