Starving 🌚

Jungkook came from office and plopped onto the sofa of the lounge releasing a sigh. He looked at the ceiling with his tired eyes, his legs opening wide allowing him to relax a little more. You sat in front of him after opening the door for him "so how was the day Jungkook?" His arms rested on the back of the sofa "tiring as fuck!" he muttered after which he gave you a tiring smile.

You didn't wanted to tire him even more by talking to him so you got up and brushed his face with your gentle touch, his half opened eyes looked at yours. You gave him a gentle kiss and went to the kitchen to serve him the meal that you prepared before his arrival. You were busy taking out the dishes while Jungkook stood in between the door frame of the kitchen.

His upper body rested onto the door frame while his hands were in his pocket. You looked at him and you stopped taking out the dishes. He looked at you with a smirk formed on his face as his rolled up sleeves exposed his tattoos. His tattoos, his fucking tattoos! Turned you on every single time and he knew that. He was wearing a white button up shirt but his first two buttons were now open.

He waved at you taking you out of your trance. You cleared your throat and went to him. "Are you hungry? Should I serve you the food?" He released a chuckle and held your arms with the tight grip of his hands, he pinned you against the wall and said in his raspy voice "starving!"

Fuck! This man is such a fucking turn on, he then got even more closer to you, his head downward, his eyes staring yours looking for an answer. Even though you knew what he meant but you still tried to play dumb. You again cleared your throat "s-so, should I serve the meal?" He let out a cocky laugh.

"So you don't know what I'm talking about, hmmm?" He said after he lifted your face by holding your chin with his index finger, bringing your face closer to his. "I'm starving for this!" He mentioned while he cupped your pussy with his left hand pushing it upward making you stand on your tippy toes. Your head rolled due to the sudden touch. "I love how you react to my touch, such a sensitive wifey!"

You opened your eyes hearing his words and he licked his lips. He continued stimulating your womanhood with the palm of his left hand. His right hand went to your neck and he slightly chocked it. You started to release moans and soon his palm got covered with your pre-cum. He kept on looking at you while you were being pleasured. He stopped after he felt his hand getting covered with your juices.

"Tell me you want me!" he commanded, and fuck! You needed him now! You licked your lips and murmured "I want y-you J Jungkook!" He squeezed your pussy again and said "say I want you daddy!" You released a sigh "I want you daddy" he smirked "say I want to cum on your tongue daddy!" "I wanna cum on your fucking tongue Mr. Jeon fucking Jungkook!" He raised his pierced brow after hearing the way you talked.

He teased your clit with his tongue while his hands pushed your hips forward allowing him to have more access to your pussy. He ate you out as if it was the last meal left on this fucking earth. Your hands went down and you gripped his head. He took your right leg and placed it onto his left shoulder. He kept on licking you good sending waves of pleasure across your body.

He then gripped your right thigh while his left hand squeezed your ass. "Oh m-my! Oh my f-fucking god! You are so g-good at this!" you complimented. He backed off and looked at your pussy while saying "I know I'm good at whatever I d-do!" He was such a cocky husband but you absolutely loved it. He parted your pussy lips with the thumb of his right hand and he stimulated your pussy with the sensual touch of his tongue.

"C-Cum baby! C-Cum on my tongue!" It was hard for you to breath properly as a familiar knot was forming in your stomach. You bit your lower lip and you came undone on his tongue, your juices gushed out of your hole. He pressed his tongue onto your pelvic floor not allowing any drop to go waste. He licked every drop of your juice and came upward after placing your thigh down.

It was hard for you to stand, so he lifted you up while your naked pussy was pressed against his clothed shaft. He slightly moaned, he started kissing you while you could still have your taste. You both shared a heated kiss while your figure was still pressed against the wall. He backed off slowly and whispered in your ear in a sensual manner "now what would you like to h-have for the main course, w-would you like to get fingered or fucked....?!"
                            THE END