chapter 9

harry tells u "U are my girlfriend and i love u more than anyone in the univers...u are all i ever wanted and i can tell that u love me because u were jelous when i talked about my new girlfriend....i love sooooo much Y/N,u are so pretty...u are cute and everything nice to me.....i like u,love u,adore u and everything, babe please be my girlfriend i cant live with out u....." u smile and happy tears came from ur eyes and hugged harry tightly and say while ur face is on his shoulder "Harry i felt that way for u, i had a crush on u since we meet.....i love u more than anyone, u are to me more than a friend i love u and i cant belive what is happening right now .... and of course i want to be ur girlfri---" he cutts u with a kiss and u kiss him back smoothly and he whisperd to u " i love u babe" "i love u too....by the way i like the way u plan for things."then Harry smiles at u and ask "do u want to choose a paint for our bedroom color?"u answer "Nope! i want to see ur taste in colors i want it to be suprise!" he giggles "but what if u dont like the color and the decoration?" u reply "well....of course ur taste is nice like mine...and i love what u love only babe'' then he wraps his arms around ur face and kiss u,then u kissed him back.

harry drove u to ur house and smirkes at u "get ready tomorrow and pack ur stuff i will pick u at 2:00pm to see our shared house, and i will see if u will like the bedroom paint and decoration hhh" u hug him and say"okay baby!"