Chapter 43 : Soul land

The avengers broke apart after the situation with the Accords. A single piece of legislation disassembled earth's mightiest heroes.

Alex and Wanda have been on the run for two years. Along with Steve, Natasha, and Sam, they were known as the Secret Avengers: a team working within the shadows who kept the public safe and dealing with those who threaten them.

Along with them, came Vision. In secret, he has been visiting both Wanda and Alex, feeling guilty about situation in Germany two years ago. They all formed a bond with one another, seeing him as a best friend and brotherly figure.

Things are about to change though, and hiding out won't be enough anymore. An intergalactic warlord known as Thanos is on his quest to acquire all six Infinity Stones, and with them he will achieve his ultimate plan of eradicating half of life in the universe.

The Secret Avengers have to come out of hiding and reforge alliances once again. The heroes who were once at odds with each other now have to unite and take down the enemy in order to save humanity.

But there are things that have to happen in order to succeed.

Some things are...inevitable.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In France

Alex and wanda were staying in a hotel , both of them came out of the team to spend some time with each other

Alex who was sleeping beside Wanda and was having a vision

The same purple giant that he saw those years ago , this time he was with some one called the collector and he got another infinty stone , the reality stone , last time a few days ago he saw him killing loki and thor and taking the space stone but alex didnt belive that it was true .

He was hoping it to be some kind nasty nightmare . but deep down he was feeling it was true .

Suddenly he saw a picture of everyone died and he saw wanda on the ground he ran up to her as he lifted her she looked at him and said

"why didn't you save me moja láska (my love) , you promised you will save me , but you couldn't, everyone is dead , tony , captain, Natasha , Peitro. you couldnt save anyone , you had the power to save them but you didnt why ???"

Alex woke up from the vision suddenly with a jump and starting panting as a tears coming from his eyes , Wanda woke up from her sleep and saw Alex panting

Wanda kept rubbing his shoulders,

"What is wrong, moja láska (my love)."

Alex looked down. The witch lifted his head back up and wiped away the tears on his cheek with her thumb. he hugged her tightly and said

"Nothing..... it was a nightmare"

He gave a shade of a smile. He ran his fingers along her hair.

"just go back to sleep ok dont worry about me i am fine ."

He looked into her eyes for a moment then leaned in to kiss her. The past two years could've been worse, but they were bearable because he had her alongside him.

"You being acting werid this days , tell me what is happening Alex , you cant deal with everything on your own you know "Wanda said.

"nothing , babe it....was just anightmare " Alex

"sigh fine dont tell me now , by if you want to talk i will be here ok ? We should get some sleep. Come on." Wanda said.

Alex gave a simple nod, He still held the letter, and went over to the dresser to put it away. He opened one of the drawers, and saw the box he kept his things in. He opened it and put down the letter, but saw another piece of paper that he recognized.