chapter 2

BANG!!
The sudden gunshot caused everyone to flinch. It took them some time to realise that it's from their enemy shit!! Yn is sensitive to these things, they looked around and saw their guards handling the situation well.looking at the way they are fighting it was sure that the enemies were just some weaklings but they don't have time for this
Their heart clenched when they looked at yn! Their only spark of life was there crying silently but badly hugging her knees wanting to hide.
Jungkook was the first one to rush to her and hide her face in his embrace, this is the thing he fears the most....seeing tears in the eyes of his baby!
Soon they moved with her to the hidden room which is 100% safe but now she had slept because of crying so much!
How fast the happy giggles turned into sad sobbing...right now jungkook is sitting on the couch softly caressing his sister's face who is sleeping, it broke his heart into his pieces remembering the way he saw her just a few minutes ago
He was busy in his thoughts when he felt a soothing touch on his shoulder, he looked back only to see the person he wanted the most right now......Jin
Without thinking for another moment he jumped into his embrace and cried hiding his face in the crook of his neck
No matter how dominant he is in front of his enemies, seeing a tear drop out of his sister's eyes makes him vulnerable.
Jin hugged him knowing what his mind was going through....he knows how it feels to be him...how it feels when you cant even protect the ones you love
Jin: "shh....it's ok my baby! Hyungie is here hmm.eyy don't cry babyyy-ah"
He kept saying soothing words in his ears and after some time he cooled down
Jk: "I am sorry hyung....i couldn't control myself"
Jin: "it's alright bunny! It's ok to show your emotions, unless it's to the right person hmm.."
Jk: "you're the best hyung"*bunny smile*
Hoseok: "liar, he told me the same thing just a few minutes ago"
Jk: "how can i not, when I have the 6 best hyungs in the world and the world's best sister"
He said with an irresistible pout forming on his lips making his hyungs smile in adore!
~o-oppa!
She called out for her brother in a soft voice and with teary eyes. The gunshot incident really took place in her heart!
Jk: "yes hun!"
Yn looked at hee brother as she noticed his red puffy eyes. He has really sensitive eyes.she sighed seeing tears in her brothers eyes. she opened her arms for him as he hugged her hiding his face in the crook of her neck. Yes he is her brother, father and what not! He provided her with everything she wanted from her birth! But still at a very young age, she had a mother role in her life too, it was herself......she had a role of mother in her brother's life...of course she took care of him like a mother, whenever he has fever she will be near him changing the clothes on his forehead time by time taking care of him. She scolds him when he doesn't have food. She loves him like a mother does even though she is very much younger than him! There is nothing a sister can't do for her brother!
Yn: "it's alright bun! See I am all fine na!"
She said cupping his face. She is worried as much as he is because her brother's face is still pale.
Jk: "you sure you're ok baby, should oppa call a doc-"
Before he could complete his sentence he felt someone pushing him and he looked back, only to find his troublesome hyung! Ladies and gentlemen, here we go again! The show of the day!
Jimin: "don't mind him mochi, you know how these bunnies are!"
Tae: "yeah! Always jumping around for nothing, right bear!"
Yn couldn't help but giggle. She can't explain how lucky she is to have them in her life. To keep her company through her worst times

"When you're at your darkest, i wish i could show you how bright you make the world for me"

~starrie min!