Chapter 10

Honestly if someone had picked up a brick instead and dropped it on his head, then Jungkook would have definitely been a lot more appreciative towards them compared to waking up with a brain splitting migraine. The blinding lights whooshing into his dilated pupils in waves, wasn't even helping his predicament in the slightest.

But wait, lights? Where on earth were they emitting from? One minute he remembers being in a distressed state over loosing his job, and the very next, he'd suddenly been abducted? Oh well, jokes on whoever it was to be honest, because he knew he had nothing on him to give except his empty wallet of course, that ought to do it.

The sound of a whistling kettle helps in commanding his attention, causing him to gradually sit up on the couch with his head in both hands, afraid it would come rolling off his neck if not supported.

"Finally, thought you died on me or something" Jungkook hears the familiar voice say, soft thuds now trudging towards him.

"Oh my gosh, I can't feel any part of my body. What's even my name again?"

"Big mouth" Seokjin responds, resting a steamy bowl of soup on the stool in front of Jungkook. "You look like shit, eat up and take some aspirin"

Jungkook winces out in pain, continuously batting his long lashes at the man. "Did I pass the night here?"

"Yup! I found you by the sidewalk and brought you home" He responds, plopping himself down at the farthest end of the couch. "I couldn't find your keys, just incase you are wondering how on earth you ended up here"

"I swear I keep embarrassing myself in front of you, and it's so not cool, considering how cool of a stud I really am" Jungkook grumbles, scooting forward to eye the content inside the bowl.

Seokjin was quick to roll his eyes, barely sparing the struggling boy a glance, "trust me, that should be the absolute least of your worries"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook questions with a frown on his face, the kind that caused his full brows to furrow.

"Hmm, from where do I even begin?" Seokjin huffs, wiggling on the couch. "From calling me a freaking liar, to snoring and falling asleep mid sentence, to even hollering curses like fuck em all, now I'm penniless and jobless haha. And oh boy, don't even get me started on the insane amount of drool"

Jungkook's lips immediately purses together in shame, prompting him to shut his eyes in shear despair and total embarrassment. "Tell me you're pulling my legs, please" he begged, not daring to look the man in the eye.

Seokjin couldn't stop himself from laughing as he watched the boy turn a light shade of blotchy pink at his words. "I wish I was, I mean you literarily were snoring like a drag__"

"Flower boy, please stop it before I kill myself with the aid of this spoon" he begged, doe eyes literally pleading to be let off the hook this once.

Seokjin was indeed relishing in the moment considering how he immediately burst out laughing instead, this time clutching one of the small throw pillows to his stomach to help contain his excitement.

"Honestly, I'm glad to see one of us having fun with my misfortune here" Jungkook chided unamusingly, finally bringing one spoonful of the soup up to his lips.

As soon as his lips wounded around the metal silverware, Jungkook's eyes instantly went round in surprise, greedily gulping down the content in his mouth. "It's a lie! Did you make this?"

Instead of a verbal answer, Seokjin only nods. Eyes fixated on the surprised boy.

"Aint no way in hell man, this is so tasty, delicious in-fact" he praised, another spoonful disappearing inbetween his lips.