We Belong Together - 1

Woh Jo Mila Hai Jab Se Uski Sauhbat Ho Gayi
Ik Zara Masoom Se Ke Dil Ki Aafat Ho Gayi
Sun Le Zara, Sun Le Zara
Dil Ne Kaha, Itna Bas Mujhe Bataa Hai
I Am In Love, I Am In Love
Tu Hi Bataa Jaane Kya Mujhe Hua Hai

KUNDRRA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES TO TAKE OVER THE SHINE ENTERPRISE, KARAN KUNDRRA HIMSELF WILL HANDLE THE COMPANY FROM ITS MUMBAI OFFICE!’

‘SHINE ENTERPRISE WILL NOW BE HANDLED BY KARAN KUNDRRA.’

‘KARAN KUNDRRA IS THE NEW CEO OWNER OF SHINE ENTERPRISE!’

Karan read the headlines of the articles with a smirk as he seated himself in the car, it was his first day as the CEO of Shine.

Om the Shine office, the complete building doesn’t belong to them right?’

Yes, one of the floors is owned by some kids Interior designing something, I forgot the name but don’t worry they are on the ground floor and have different entry and exit.’

*****

This couch is not matching the other interiors Ruhaan, everything needs to be perfect you know that right?’

Ruhaan chuckled seeing an irritated Tejasswi, seeing him chuckle she pouted in anger.

Teju this couch is just a sample and we can customise it too according to our needs, you only suggested this a week back.’

Teju gave him an embarrassed smile.

Teju what happened we all are noticing it since morning you are a little irritated?’ Shruti asked taking her in a side hug.

Karan Kundrra happened; did you hear the special guidelines sent by his manager to us.’ She replied rolling her eyes.

Teju it was not wrong we are working in this building for the last 5 years and we had a great rapport with Mr. Nagpal, but now this guy is new here he doesn’t know anything about us, it’s not wrong if he wants some space and wants to maintain a silent and chaos free work environment here.’

Whatever Khadoos Kundrra……’

*****

Let’s go guys today we must finish Mr. Sharma’s apartment, he will move in with his family this weekend, Teju you are going to get those lamps right?’

Shruti asked Teju who was busy with her laptop finalising some designs and colours

Yeah, I’ll see you all directly at the location.’

Come soon and take care…… Aaram se aana.’

Ruhaan I am not a baby, You guys go, I’ll leave for the Market in 15 min just have to order these wallpapers for that Bandra Apartment.’

Om let’s go and have some lunch.’  Karan said closing his laptop.

‘Do you want to go out or we can order here?’

Naah, let’s go out and explore a little.’

With that, he got up from his seat and buttoned up his Olive-green blazer.

‘I saw a café near the office we can go there’ Omi suggested

Chal bhai, I am really hungry.’ Karan replied

‘I am not going to leave this Mehak and Sameer, I told them specifically to not close the gate ab mai bahar kese jaaun, Uss Khadoos Kuundrra ke Manager ne toh boll diya tha “We would appreciate it if you try to keep the entry gates different” Ufff I hate you Mr. Khadoos Kundrra. Shit yarr I am late.’ Tejasswi said looking at the time on her watch.

She increased her pace, moved towards the Main exit, and suddenly bumped into someone, she closed her eyes fearing she will fall and hurt herself, but she didn’t fall and felt a strong grip on her wrist.

She opened her eyes and saw a man holding her wrist.

‘I am Sorry, Thank you so much’ Tejasswi said calming herself down.

You are Tejasswi Right?’ She heard the other man standing with the man who saved her ask.

Yes.’ She replied with confusion.

Hi I am Om and he is Mr. Karan Kundrra.’

Ohhh Mr. Khadoos handsome Kundrra …… Control Teju, he just Khadoos.”

Hello Tejasswi, Karan’ He said forwarding his hand towards her.

Hello’ She replied softly and shook his hand.

‘I am sorry Mr. Kundrra I know I am not supposed to use this exit but my partners locked the other exit and I was in a hurry I didn’t see you coming.’

This girl is beautiful, Karan saw her explaining something innocently but he didn’t pay attention to whatever she was saying, he swore he has not seen such a beautiful girl ever.

Big pretty most innocent eyes, pink chubby cheeks which he immediately wanted to bite, round ‘Laddoo’ like face, she was wearing a little pink dress, and her hair was tied in a messy bun from which he wanted to pull out the clip, she had minimal makeup done with little Kajal and light lip gloss.

It’s Ok Tejasswi you don’t have to be sorry you can use this exit, we don’t mind. Just take care don’t hurry so much that you end up hurting yourself.’ Karan said softly.

Teju gave him an embarrassed smile.

You were going somewhere?’

Ohh Shit, bhool gyi…… I’ll see you around, Thank you so much.’ She said like a kid.

Shall we drop you somewhere?’ He asked controlling his chuckle.

I have my scooty, which is way faster and more convenient than your car, I’ll leave bye.’  She said and left.

Karan saw her leave with a smile on his face……

Baadal Pe Chalta Hoon Main, Girta Sambhalta Hoon Main
Khwaishein Karta Hoon Main, Khone Se Darta Hoon Main
Jaaga Na Soya Hoon Main, Musafir Khoya Hoon Main
Kuch Sarfira Sa Hoon Main, Budhu Zara Sa Hoon Main
Dil Kya Kare, Dil Kya Kare
Tere Bina, Itna Bas Mujhe Bataa Hai
I Am In Love, I Am In Love

Ciao amici... Sono tornato!
Hope you all give all the love to this one too
I am waiting for your reviews and comments....

Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Special thanks to RiaaaaK for this amazing cover and helping me out with the title of the book... You are Love ❤️