1.

Alisha
Beep!Beep!Beep! My alarm went off I rolled over and stretched sitting up. Another day where I'm alone in my bed when I have  a boyfriend of three years but hey who am I to feel some type of way. Anywho let me get up and get ready for work. I walk in the bathroom turn on the shower so it could warm up while its doing that I brush my teeth and do my face routine. As I'm getting in the shower I hear the bedroom door open.

"Momma can I borrow one of your cars today I don't feel like driving mine? " Ashelygh asked.
"Sure Ashelygh where you headed this early anyway" I asked.
"Ryleigh needs my help with something" she said .

As she said her name I mentally roll my eyes. Now I know you're wondering why so I'll explain. Ryleigh is a lesbian and it's just something I don't like about her. Granted she was a beautiful woman and a great friend to my baby. I just don't like the lesbian part of her.
"Okay Ashelygh just make sure you don't bring my car back on E" I laughed.
She laughed back and walked out. I finished my shower went into my walk in closet to get my outfit for today and decided on a casual look since I was working out of the office today. As I was putting on my clothes my boyfriend walked in the room causing me to roll my eyes. He didn't say anything neither did I so I got dressed and left. You maybe wondering why I'm still with him and honestly I can't answer the question but oh well let's get this day started...
____
Ryleigh
I'm laying in the bed dreading the fact that I have to get up and prepared for my day. Why you may ask, I have to move out of my house into a condo because me and my girlfriend broke up because she thought I was cheating. I tried to tell her I wasn't but she wouldn't believe me so now I'm waiting on my bestie to come help me pack my things. As I begin to grab my clothes I get a call from the building I'm moving into.

"Hello Ms.Anderson, I'm giving you a call because it's going to take a little longer to have your condo ready" they said.
"How much longer" I sighed.
"Three weeks ma'am sorry for the inconvenience"
"THREE WEEKS! Why is it taking that long" I asked.
"There was an issue in the condo for the last tenant so it's talking some time to repair" she responded.
"Alright thanks for the call" I hung up before she responded.
Where am I going to stay for three weeks. I have to much stuff for a hotel. I assumed I would be moving straight in so it's to late to get storage. I have to figure something out and fast. Just as I walked out of the room there was a knock on the door. I opened the door and there was my bestie with Starbucks and I gave her a small smile and let her in. I told her her what was going on and she suggested that I
should see if I could stay here but I honestly didn't want to. So she told me she would ask her mom. What she doesn't know is I have a huge crush on her mom. Plus I know she doesn't like me because I'm a lesbian but I feel it's something deeper. A few minutes later she came around the corner and said her mom said that it's fine. Oh this is going to be interesting...