small heartbreak-1

Arnav Singh Raizada silently stood outside the building under the heavy rain of London.He stormed out the flat feeling blind rage against Khushi, that bastard Shyam Manohar jha and most of all himself.

Arnav is not ready to trust himself with Khushi without breaking into rage.

Fool.that is what he is feeling right now.He don't know whom to trust anymore .The fact Shyam Manohar Jha is fabulous actor whose another face was never he saw.Or the more importantly Khushi become what he hated most in his life.

A second wom- Arnav cut off his thought abruptly feeling sick.

History repeated itself, huh.First his mother and now his sister.

He heard the clicking sound from behind him and turn around to see Khushi Kumari Gupta walking towards him with umbrella.

"Did you needed three years to tell me , Khushi?" Arnav ask coldly.

Khushi stopped coming close to him and watch him indifferently.

This look hurts more than her hate.Arnav silently thought.

"No.I needed three to stabilise my own sister marriage." Khushi bluntly told him.This is half truth and Khushi knew it.

Arnav let out harsh laugh "Fucking great , did you making fool out of me with that bastard?"

Khushi felt herself shiver in fear.She will always be afraid of him."I never wanted to.I was told that your sister was pregnant. I thought of leaving rather than anything.It was best for everyone."

Arnav snapped "My Di got miscarriage .Last three years that Shyam is one who was comforting and helping Di.Can you understand how much of lies I feeling right now.That bastard cheated on my di with..and then I am getting to when I confronted you."

Khushi felt guilt choking her.Miscarriage again.I thought Akash jijaji have done anything to prevent that nightmare happening again.