Eight

"W-Woah! What do you want?" Kai asked suspiciously. Taehyun wasn't normally like this at all.

The elder carefully closed the door to one of their bedrooms. "I'm going to ask you a few questions, Kai." He answered, a dark grin on his face. "I have noticed something from Beomgyu, but I'm not sure and I need your confirmation. After all, you were also at the Chinese restaurant a few days ago."

Kai was puzzled. "What?"

"Listen, what I am going to say stays between the two of us until we have real evidence from Beomgyu-hyung himself." The elder began seriously.

"What's happening? I don't understand what you are talking about."

Taehyun glanced at the clock. "Perhaps I can tell you before we go to bed?" He asked. 

Kai was eager to know everything, and so Taehyun told him everything he suspected about Beomgyu having a liking towards the young female translator. "Perhaps he sees her as a friend, or maybe even more. After all, we don't know of his sexuality, and he has complete right to keep it silent until he is truly comfortable to share it with us." 

Kai agreed. "Beomgyu-hyung never pressured Yeonjun-hyung nor Soobin-hyung to reveal their sexuality nor the fact they were dating. In fact, he was the last to know about the news amongst the members. Therefore, he probably wants the same for himself too. We shouldn't ask too much information from him first." He added.

"I see..." Taehyun murmured. "Then... Did you notice anything strange concerning his behaviour that day too?"

Kai shook his head. "No, I did not. However, if you want, I will from now on and provide another perspective to your analysis. Two people work better than one."

"Thanks," was all Taehyun managed to say. Now, all he needed was the involvement of Yeonjun and Soobin. Perhaps the two, both older than Beomgyu, could listen to his worries, give him advice and provide support with whatever he was going through.

***

A pretty short chapter, but I think it is necessary to divide chapters like this. Or else, it'll be too confusing for y'all haha!

Please vote before you leave 💗