Chapter 1 - Baller

It's a normal day today...sun shining, birds chirping, flowers blooming...you couldn't really ask for more. Probably because you don't go outside and touch grass for once in your life and I'm honestly disappointed in you.

Anyways...you decide to hop on roblox to play some of your favorites games, one of them being "Boss Fighting Stages" by SupernalNine. You always choose "Baller" because it was it was your favorite class out of all four classes...and because it became a popular meme.

While playing you realized a username literally just named "Baller" is in the server your are in and want to talk to him

Y/N: "Oh my god! Baller! it's you! its actually you! i can't believe it! Can we talk?"

Baller: "Uh Sure after this match of course. we could chat at like a cafe or something. Im always down to make new friends!"

Y/N: "Yay Cool! let me just acce—"

Baller's Friends List is full!

Y/N: "Uh.. Your Friends List.."

Baller: "Right, i keep forgetting too clear out old friends from my list..apologies."

Y/N: "Nono! its okay! ill.."

Baller sent you a friend request. You accepted it.

Y/N: "Alright cool, ill see you there tomorrow..but for now, lets keep playing this game shall we?

Baller: "one step ahead of ya haha!"

Y/N: "Hey!! Wait up!"

After time, they have been playing roblox games for a few hours, until baller had to leave for something. so you both said goodbye and hoped to see each other soon.

Y/N: "Wow.. i made a new friend..and its baller out of all people! this feels like a blast today. hah..i cant wait for tomorrow...at the cafe.. i should get some rest for tomorrow."

You began to sleep.

——————————————————————

Hey guys i literally don't know how to write a story lol...but uhm next will be the cafe ofc. there will be some familiar faces and some not. so yeah stay tuned and please for the love of my and your sake, please read something better than mine lmfao.

and yeah its a bit short because i cant find anything better to bring up so yeah bye.