Chapter 76 -We are crazy, young and in love.

***Taylor's POV***

I'm laying on top of him, that was the best sex I've ever had.
I can't believe how I'm feeling about him. I can't believe I just pretty much stopped him from pulling out. It's all consuming and I feel like I'm going crazy. I've started not caring about anything other than him and my life with him. I just hope beyond belief that my feelings are justified.

He's still laying under me. His hands are moving up and down my back. He hasn't said anything. I kiss him on his neck over and over.
"Baby I love you" he says in my ear.
I sit up slightly. "I love you so much" I tell him.

I move off of him and lay next to him in our bed. Intent on going to sleep and not talking about it. At all whatsoever. He literally pulls me to face him.
"Are you all good" he asks openly
"More than all good. How about you" I reply. I just want him to hold me.
He smiles and as if he can read my mind he places his hands around my waist.
"I'm great babe" he tells me. Then he leans in and kisses me on my lips. He moves my hair back over my shoulders and pulls me in close to him.

"Was that okay?" He asks tentatively.
"I just found it so hard to hold on" he says almost apologetically.
"I know, I didn't want you to hold on and pull away" I smile at him, I feel like a crazy bitch. But I know this is what I want with him, I want forever and I want everything with it.
Logistically, yeah it makes no sense but I don't care I'm not thinking logically.
"I thought so, me either babe" he says and I feel complete.

We end up falling asleep together, I half expect to have a bump in the morning. But obviously I know that's not how it works whatsoever. I laugh half asleep. And he asks me what's so funny. I tell him and he snorts rubbing my belly with his hands.
We are crazy, young and in love.

****

Neither of us wake up in the night, we both sleep all the way until 11am. I wake up first facing away from him his hands around me. It's the most restful sleep I have had in so long.

I just lay there with him. Taking in how he is holding onto me, protecting me all the time. I couldn't imagine we would ever get this close to one another. I'm enjoying how quiet the house is and his warmth around me. The feeling of his breath tickling my neck. I just take it all in.

I quickly retrieve my phone from the side turning it on, I can't remember how long it has been since I bothered to check it.
Rhea has asked if we all want to meet and travel to the party together, I think about the possibility of them coming here first, we could get ready together and then arrive together. I'll check with Matty first.
I'm sure he would be alright with that.

He is stirring from sleep. I can feel his hands travelling over my side, over my tummy and I smile. And then it hits me, I refuse to think about it. Neither hope something has happened or fret that something has not.

"What are you doing then?" He chuckles
"Im texting Rhea, would it be okay for her to come here first with Malachi and then we can all go together?" I ask him.
"Yes that sounds great babe" he says pulling on my hip so that I turn around and give him attention.
I send off the message and then turn around to him.

We spend some more time in bed kissing and hugging each other, neither of us mentions last night. He asks if I definitely want to go to the party later, I've put a lot of effort into my outfit and not going is not an option. Even though I would love to lay in front of the fire with him watching stupid movies. At the moment we're going through a list of our favourite directors to choose our movies each night.

Due to waking up so late we have lunch instead of breakfast, Matty cooks an impressive fry up. I sit watching him from the table I'm wearing his check shirt. He is literally only wearing jogging bottoms, I marvel at how he cooks with his chest completely exposed and I decide to never complain about it.

I decide to prepare for later by getting out a few glasses and drinks for Rhea and Malachi. Out first invited guests since Ive started living here.
After that I head to the bathroom to have a shower, of course Matty decides we're sharing again. I don't complain, having a shower with him is great.

He is baffled by the amount of things I have to do like shaving my legs before the shower, exfoliating and a hair mask. It makes me chuckle. We spend far too long kissing in the shower rather than washing. He's such a distraction.

Since I'm wearing white to the party, I decide to tan up after my wash. I quickly remember why I hate doing this shit, it's messy and such a long process. However once I'm done and the tan has had some time to develop I must admit it looks amazing, I feel really confident in my skin.
I've put my hair in rollers again whilst it's drying hoping for a bit of extra bounce.

Before Rhea arrives I've done all of my prep work for my look. The boys stay downstairs still refusing to dress up. Matty is dressed already in a button up shirt and jeans. So annoying, he gets to make little to no effort and he looks like a model.

I pour Rhea some Prosecco and we head upstairs to change. We do all of the girly stuff like putting on music and showing each other our outfits. She has a red dress which is gorgeous and the typical devil horns. I show her my white dress, hold ups, wings and halo and she is in awe. She changes in Kim's room and enters back in when I'm ready.

"You look hot" I tell her laughing.
"Wow Tay, you do too" she chuckles.
"I don't think I've ever worn anything this short" I laugh.
"You have the legs for it" she tells me, shrugging.
It's literally just under my bum, the tops of my stockings visible. I love the square neck it shows just the right amount of cleavage.
"God knows what they're going to say" she says meaning the guys downstairs.

I then focus on my makeup, I'm copying my look from yesterday, Smokey eye and red lips. I tell Rhea about our night last night and she listens avidly to all my little details. I love her for that, she always listens to me explaining silly things.

I must admit we look great when we are done. I help her with her devil horns and then I work on my halo. I've got half of my curls tied up in a high ponytail and the rest are trailing down to my waist.
"Alright angel" she laughs
"You ready to knock 'em dead" she says
"Always" I tell her.

And after spritzing ourselves with too much perfume we emerge from the room to leave for the party.