WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

POV Syujin

POV Syujin

My name is Lee Syujin I have been feeling very different and strange since four or five days, I don't know why but it has been two or three days jimin also talking with me very nicely Al those I love that I like that in even I fall for him I love him when he come first time in school I was thought that he will be with me he will sit with me but he just sit with that psycho Yn those I don't care about that But when they had a fight at dinner, he started staying with me, talking to me, going to rescue me at home and I loved it, he became much closer to me.Come two-three days Yn also started talking to me and started acting normal like everyone else I thought how much I improved but something like this happened to me that I can't tell.....

POV YN:

I will kill you tonight Syujin I feel so insecure if she takes JIMIN away from me

didn't want her at all. I knew where she lived. I was standing by her house at half past ten. It was twelve o'clock.I knew she will be alone at home today because I have been talking to her for two or three days like I am normal but what does she know about my plan? JIMIN don't even want to look at me, ever since we had a fight, he started avoiding talking to me, but whenever he come in front of me, he used to bow his head and walk away from me . He Stopped replying to my messages Stopped coming with me and I don't like that at all

It was raining heavily, I rang her doorbell She opened the door she was very scared she also saw the knife in my hand I laughed that knife into her stomach three times Gahmasa in anger and I killed her no one knew and her own garden Bury it her body ................ game over (smarak)

.
.
.

.
.
.
Hyeeeeeeee guys how are you I hope you all will be happy:) I'll update new but enjoy this :)