i broke my arm at a trampoline park

this story is really old. i was probably about 9 or 10 in this story.

ok so one day i went to a trampoline park and since im a lonely bitch i wasn't playing with anyone. i went to one of those trampoline things with the spinning inflatables (pic below) 👇

 i went to one of those trampoline things with the spinning inflatables (pic below) 👇

kinda like that but with bigger spinny things. but anyways SOME BITCH pushed me while i was jumping and i landed on my elbow of my right arm. i heard a crack and wanted to start crying but i didn't (i honestly still have no idea how i didn't cry.) 

i went to the side of the ring and held my arm bc i couldn't move it and the employee was like "if ur not gonna jump get out." so i left LITERALLY SHAKING HOLDING TEARS IN FROM THE PAIN AND THIS BITCH DID NOTHIN. IM STILL PISSED ABOUT THAT. 

anyways i went to one of those lunch tables in the cafeteria (still shaking) i had on a apple watch so i tried calling my parents with it but i couldn't bc i couldn't move my arm. so i sat there having a mental breakdown trying my best to call my parents but it was no use. 

luckily two older girls (probably 13 or 14) came up to me and helped me call my parents. (they were so nice 😭❤️) 

my parents came and told off the employees for not doing anything AND OF COURSE THOSE BITCHES ACT NICE NOW AND APOLOGIZE BUT DIDN'T DO SHIT FOR ME. 

my parents took me to the hospital and i hat to wear a cast for 6 weeks 😭 

i healed quickly tho 💪 but my arm still cracks if i do pushups or spin it around quickly 🥲

ALSO URBAN AIR YOU ARE LUCKY I DIDN'T SUE 🖕FUCK YOU