Chapter 4: First Kiss

Fallon woke up under the bright fluorescent lights of Georgia General Hospital. Alexis is reading People's Magazine in the corner and Blake is pestering a nurse outside the room. "God turn those lights off", Fallon moans, clutching her abdomen. "Oh! Blake she's awake!" Her mother gasps, dramatically throwing her magazine. "H-how long have I been out?", she asks. "Only a few days, Baby!" Alexis replies, gently sitting on her hospital bed. "And don't worry, we have let nobody come see you in this state. We don't want bad press!"
   "N-nobody?" Fallon asks. "Have people tried?"
   "Of course! Kirby and Sam have tried to drop by a few times, as well as this devilishly handsome young man. Liam? I think he said"
   "Where's my phone" Fallon asks with a serious look on her face. Alexis hands it to her, and she starts a text to Kirby and Sam.

                                              F: I'm up. I need
                                                 company
S: OMW!!!
K: need anything?
                                             F: Liam

She puts her phone face down on the crunchy hospital bed sheets. Blake walks in, "Evan was arrested and is serving time in jail. He won't hurt you anymore." Fallon breathes a sigh of relief. "I know that was scary honey, but can the news give an interview?" He asks his wounded daughter. "Are you kidding? No! I just got shot!" She responds, incredulous. "Could I actually have some time to myself?"

   "Well-" Blake starts, but is interrupted by Alexis. "Of course! We'll be down the hall!"

   As her parents leave the room, Fallon turns on the TV.
   "Daughter of billionaire, Blake Carrington, was shot in her local high school earlier this week. Here's what Mr Carrington had to say about the situation"
   Fallon groans and turns the TV off. She picks up her phone and sees a new text from an unknown number.

U: I hope you are doing
okay, miss seeing you
at school 🖤

   She smiles. It has to be Liam. Fallon lays her phone down and closes her eyes. All she can see is his beautiful face.

~~~~~~
   "Shh! You're going to wake her!"
"Shut up Kirby, you're gonna wake her!"
"How about both of you shut up?" Fallon says, giggling. "Hey Fal!! How do you feel?" Kirby asks, setting a bouquet of flowers on the bedside table. "Like I just got shot in the stomach" she responds, laughing a little, but stops because it sends a searing pain through her wound. Her friends look at her, concerned. "I'm ok, 'tis only but a scratch" Fallon jokes.
~~~~~
A/N: MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE
~~~~~
"Camelot is but a silly place" Sam responds, catching on to Fallon's joke. "Can someone tell me what is going on?" Kirby asks, confused. "It's Monty Python and the Holy Grail!" Sam exclaims, grabbing Kirby by her shoulders. "Have you seen it?!"
Kirby shakes her head as a figure approaches from behind. "I fart in your general direction!" Liam says, blowing a raspberry at Kirby. Liam, Sam, and Fallon burst out laughing, as Kirby stands there, incredulous. "Your mother was a hamster..." Fallon begins. "...and your father smelt of elderberries!" Liam finishes. She smiles, "You know Monty Python?"
"Well of course, M'lady" Liam responds, bowing. Fallon blushes. "I'm gonna go see if I can get anything from the vending machines, Sam, you wanna come?" Kirby announces. "To get overly processed snack food? Hell yeah!" He responds, galavanting out of the room.
After Kirby and Sam are gone, Liam asks, "How're you feeling?"
"I guess I'm okay. Sorry about my parents, they're... dramatic" Fallon says, laughing a little. "It's okay, I wanted to give you some space anyways" he says, sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. "Thank you for coming. It's nice being away from my parents" Fallon says, staring into his deep blue eyes. "Anytime" he responds, charmingly.
They make eye contact. He's looking into her brown eyes, she's looking into his blue ones. Liam leans forward, placing a hand on Fallon's waist. She glances at the hand, and back up to his face, inquiringly. She smiles, as he places his lips on hers. They are soft and sweet.
He pulls back. Fallon grabs his face and places her lips on his. She runs her tongue along Liam's teeth. He pushes her back on the bed, she pulls her fingers through his hair. Their tongues dance in each others mouths as they share this passionate kiss. They stay like that for minutes, drinking in each other.
When they pull away, Liam collapses on the bed next to her. "Wow, I've never kissed anybody like that before" he says, smiling at Fallon. "Can I tell you something?" Fallon asks, guiltily. "Anything" he responds. "Well, I've never kissed anyone before" she says, blushing. "Really?! You're so good at it!" He says. Fallon shoves him off the bed, laughing.
He stands up and places a kiss on her cheek. "I have to get going. My mom doesn't know I'm here" he says, turning towards the door. Fallon grabs his hand, "Come back?"
"Always" Liam responds. He holds up his hands and starts clapping, mimicking the clopping of horse hooves, and gallops out of the room. Fallon laughs, ignoring the stitch in her side.
Sam and Kirby return with armloads of snacks that they drop on Fallon's bed. "Did Liam leave?" Kirby asks, opening a soda. "Yeah" Fallon smiles.
Her friends start telling her all of the things that she missed at school, but all Fallon can think about is that kiss.

A/N: OKAY SHOULD I MAKE THIS SPICY OR LIKE NAH LMK