01: The Church

I felt like I was running in slow motion. Each step more leaded than the first. My breathing was drawn and the front door to the church seemed to be moving further and further away. My chest burned but I kept going. If I didn't get out of here I would die. I wouldn't see daylight again or night with it's evening stars.
"C'mon Lacy! C'mon!" I said to myself. A shadow darkened my path and a large hand slowly blinded my vision before clamping down over my mouth. My body lurched back with such of force as my face took the impact of what felt like a thousand bricks. My back slammed down onto the water damaged wooden floors. A surge of pain burned through my spine and up to the nape of my neck. As I leaned up, the front door became two and then one as my vision cleared. A cloaked figure stood in front of me. Get up. Get up. Get up. My body screamed as I wobbled to my feet. I backed up leaning on the pews to support me.
"There's no where to go," they purred. Their voice was seductive and beckoning. My foot stuttered on something squishy and I was back on the floor. My fall was saved by a soft mass. I leaned on it to get up and then I felt it take a sharp breath.
"What—" before I could say anything else the body is been laying on was pulled from me. The cloaked figure stalked closer to the body kneeling down. Back doors. Back doors. If I was to leave now would be the time. I dared to turn my back as I limped quickly to the back doors. A chuckle sounded behind me.
" I'm growing tired of you running," the voice sounded close. There was a sharp crack before a thud. Sharp needle like nails caressed my back and I shuddered. There was no way. I was grabbed by the shoulders and turned around. The moon light seeped in through the window and illuminated the figures face. White hair curled to their broad shoulders. I stared into light almost burnt orange eyes. Their skin glowed a deep shade of brown. And when they licked their lips two sharp fangs appeared. They must have seen my horror struck expression because they smirked. They ran a thumb over my lips and I winced.
"I said that I'm tired of running," that same alluring and sultry voice again.
"Please, I won't tell anyone what happened!" I begged. They chuckled.
"I am Lucian," he purred trailing a nail along my collarbone. He trailed his finger slowly up my neck to where I could feel my pulse hammering. I jerked away only to be snapped back. His hold was firm. Lucian leaned in closer to my neck and the cold wetness of his tongue traveling up to my ear made me freeze.
"Please," I gasped. I didn't want my life to end this way. I still had goals and dreams. I had places to see. My family. My poor grandma. She'd be all alone if I were to die. I opened my eyes just as Lucian hissed. I shoved my knee in between his legs and he let go. I turned to run but a firm arm wrapped around my waist and slammed me to the ground.
"No. More. Running." My nose burned as I sucked in a breath before my mind went blank and I stared up at a body pinned to the ceiling of the church.