•22•ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

I took over a couple weeks off, so tell a friend to tell a friend. IM BACKKKK
Third P.O.V

Joseph combs his hair back, using his finger to slick it down while Romina sat in the driver's seat. "Joseph. We've been in this damn car for 5 minutes. Your hair looks fine!" She tells him as he ignores her comment. "Romina. I'm going to have bald spots by the time I'm 35 because of you, the least you could do is let me comb my hair" He looks at her as she sighs heavily. Reclining the seat back and looking at the ceiling. "Mississippi 1. Mississippi 2" Joseph slaps a hand over her mouth. "Lets go" he gives in as she grins and hops out of the seat. Romina walks around and grabs his cane, opening the door for him.

"Do you have my phone?" He asks as she shrugs, making him snap his head to the door in annoyance. "What's got you in such a pissy mood?" She asks him as they walk up the stairs to his parents house. "Romina, you stuck your finger in my ass!"

Romina bursts out with laughter, clenching her chest as she hunched over holding her stomach. "I didn't know!"

"You literally pulled my cheeks apart, stop." He reaches into his pocket and grabs his key. Romina places her hands on each side of his face. "I am so sorry for my big baby. I promise mommy will make it up to you" She says in a mockingly cooing tone.

"MEH MEH MEH. Get in the damn house" Joseph rebukes as the door swings open. Romina drops her hands and walks in with her arms by her side. " Hey Mrs. G" Romina says, giving her a side hug. "Hi hon" she moves her hand to the back of her neck and caresses it. "Can we be expecting a grandchild by next year?" She whispers in Romina ear making her freeze. "Mamma!" Joseph screams at her, making her raise her hands up and back away slowly.

"I was just curious!?"

"Curiosity killed the cat cara mia. Hey kid" Joseph's dad kisses the top of Romina's head.

"Hey guys. It's me? Your only son!" Joseph mutters walking past them and sitting in his dad's chair.

"Hi Joseph, how are you?" Moira tilts her head, placing her hands on her hips. "I have been better mother, thank you for asking."

"You're such a big baby." Josephine says walking in from the kitchen handing Joseph a glass of water then passing the other cups out. "You're such a dork."

"Joseph. You have a mini science lab in your room." Romina speaks up looking at him. The room went silent as everyone stared at him. "Fuck you all" They burst out laughing but the front door slams open then shut. Jade and Christina walk in with a bunch of black duffle bags.

"Bad news people!" Jade shouts, tossing the bags on the floor. "He's further into this thing than we initially thought." Christiana says before bending down and unzipping the bags, dumping the files and cameras on the ground. "What is all of this?" Romina asks picking up a file and scanning through it.

"Missing Person's reports. Your dad is targeting kids around the same age as your brother. These kids? They're orphans. Most of them got taken without even being reported."

"Isn't orphan like a slur?" Jade whispers to Christiana who rolls her eyes not responding.

"And the camera's?" Moira questions kicking it with her feet. "They weren't real surveillance, they were planted all around town in the more run down areas. My guess? To pick out targets."

"How the hell is he even funding all of this?" Josephine shakes her head. "Offshore bank accounts which are currently going to the zeros. He's gonna need sponsors and soon."

"So what's in the other duffle bag?"

Jade looks up at Romina grinning like a Cheshire cat. "I've been waiting my entire life to hear you ask me those words."

Christina sighs and places her hand over her eyes.

"Ta Da!" Jade pulls out the most gorgeous dresses. "Jade. Bambina what did you do?"

"He's going to be at the Darry's family Christmas ball Babbo! What better time to seize the moment!" Jade squeals passing out the dresses.

"When is it?" Romina asks as jade and her loudly discuss. Darry looks down at his drink that just so happened to be sitting next to Joseph's and was now gone. He grasps and grips Josephine's arm. "What" she whispers as he points to Joseph sipping on his drink. Josephine slaps both of her hands over her mouth and gasps. "Darry, stop him from drinking it!" She kicked his leg staring at Joseph in dismay.

"The glass is almost empty phia!" He gritted through his teeth making sure no one could hear their conversation. Darry gets up and tries to slowly back out of the room. Joseph shifts uncomfortably in his seat. Darry coughs at the sight and tries to run but Josephine grips his arm.

"I told you not to drink that shit here."

"You also told me we had to fuck every day this week so" his sarcastic remark earns him a slap upside his head. "I'm gonna be sick" Josephine sighs and throws her head back. "Are you gonna tell him or not?" Darry asked confusingly as she shot him a glare. "I'll handle it." She reassures him. Darry nods his head and stands still, but not before making sure Josephine walked away. He takes off running in the opposite direction.

"Mina can I talk to you?" Josephine interrupts their conversation. "Sure" She says, pulling away from Jade and walking towards the hallway.

"So. Darry may or may not have been taking Viagra because we're trying to have a baby-"

"Oh my gosh Josie that's great!" Romina tries to hug her but she holds an arm out.

"However, Joseph may or may not have drunk Darry's special water. Are you catching what I'm putting down?"

"This day just got ten times more exciting." Romina burst out in laughter, walking away with tears in her eyes. She goes into the living room to see Joseph sitting down with his legs crossed which just made her laugh even harder.

Romina walks straight pass everyone, even though they were engaged in other business. She stands in front of him. Joseph looks up at her with reddened cheeks. "Go away Romina." He grits though his teeth trying not to look at her. "Why?" She asks innocently placing a hand over his thigh. He moves her hand and is visibly shaking. "Joseph are you okay?" She moves a hand on his cheek. "I'm fine." He sits up faster than a bolt of lightening. "I just have to use the bathroom." He kisses her cheek and runs off

"Excuse me, I'll be right back." Romina tells Moira and chases after him.