PROLOGUE

"I can't believe it" - I talked to Ella

"It's already the end of the holidays. Aaahh" - I sighed heavily. I hate school, and now I'm starting high school.

E:,,Calm down Lils, you won't be alone. You know that we are always with you, and it will be interesting"- She was trying to comfort me. She knows how much I hate school. Everyone makes fun of me because I never got my power.

"I know, but I don't want it to be like in elementary school"

E:,,You know it won't be the same, and even if someone makes fun of you, you can always kick their ass. " - I smiled.

"You're right, I didn't train krav maga for nothing". - I was bullied in elementary school because I didn't turn and that's why I learned all kinds of martial arts, boxing is my favorite part.

E:,, That's right, and now to bed if you plan to get up."

"Oh, I forgot we go to school in the morning. Agh, I hate it." - I mumbled the last sentence, burying my head in the pillow.

*MORNING*

I was woken up by an alarm that Ella didn't even respond to. I barely got up, and I have to wake her up somehow, otherwise we will be late for the first day.

"Come on, get up, I won't be late because of you" - I woke up Ela, who was sprawled on the bed and muttering something.

"Forget this" - I just snapped and pushed her off the bed.

E:,, WHAT THE DEVIL" she burst out at me, while I burst out laughing.

ELA'S POV

I straightened up and saw my deranged sister standing next to my bed, laughing. She was already ready and waiting for me.

"WHAT THE DEVIL "- I yelled at her and went to the bathroom to get ready. After a few minutes, I came out and saw this bitch still cracking up with laughter.

"Now you'll see," I whispered so that she could barely hear me and threw a pillow at her. She won't laugh at me and get away with it.

LILY'S POV

She came out of the bathroom all angry and whispered something, and I ended up with a pillow in my face in an instant.

,,HEY!! This means war!"- I yelled and threw a pillow at her. She just grabbed it and disappeared. After only a few seconds I felt a blow to my head.

"Au, it's not fair. You're using powers" - I pretended to be angry.

E:,, But Lils, don't be like that, you know I love you."- she said in a baby's voice while tickling me.

Maria:,,Girls, what are you doing. You will be late for school."- the two of us laughed innocently and hit our heads with our hands.

"Sorry, we got carried away" - we said at the same time and she drove us to school. After about 15-20 minutes we reached the school and met Karl and Lena there.

AFTER SCHOOL

School was extremely boring. Everyone has started with lessons. We have a bunch of homework that I don't really care about. So I agreed with Ella to go to the forest to practice.

*IN THE FOREST*

LILY'S POV

We went to the forest where we always practice. Carl and Lena were on the beach by the lake, and me and Eli were in the forest. Lena was transformed into a mermaid in the lake and attacking Carl with water, while he avoided her attacks in flight. Lena had a beautiful pink tail that shimmered in the sun, and Carl had magnificent white wings that took your breath away.

Meanwhile I practiced archery with Ella. She ran through the trees and I shot metal arrows at her. We use metal ones so even if I hit her she won't die. As I was aiming for Ella I got dizzy and started to fall, I heard my name being called but everything went black.

ELA'S POV

I was running through the trees when I heard something fall and quickly ran to Lily to find her passed out.

,,LILS, LILY!LILIAN!!" - I called her through tears, but she didn't react. I quickly ran to Carl and Lena. Ugh, I sighed nervously, she's just beautiful like a mermaid. I hit my head and focused.

"Lena, Carl, hurry quickly. Lily passed out." - I just broke down in tears.

L:,,Bring her here quickly" - Lena told me and Carl went with me.

LENA'S POV

,,Bring her here quickly" - I said to Elle and Carl went with her. When I saw them together it felt like something cut through me. Ugh why do I feel this way. Do I like her? No, I can't be in love with my best friend, no. We've known each other for years, it's not possible.

E:,, Lena! Are you okay?" - Ella's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I'm fine." - I answered quickly.

"Put her in the water right now." - they did what I said and lowered Lily into the water. I started singing one of the old healing mermaid songs I had learned from my grandmother. Lily started to wake up and we all rushed at her asking if she was okay and what happened.

LILY'S POV

I slowly started to wake up, everything around me was white, I didn't know where I was. I spun around and saw a woman in her late twenties, with long dark brown hair and dark blue streaks, her eyes were sea blue and mesmerizing. She looked like me, only the hair and eyes were different. I had long ash purple hair and light gray eyes.

,,Hello? "- I said a bit confused and scared.

Xx: "Don't be afraid of me Lily, you have no reason"- how the fuck does this woman know my name.

"How do you know my name and who are you?"- I asked her already terrified when I heard Lena's song.

Xx:,,You can call me Melanie." - she said in a soft and soothing voice.

M: I think your friends are calling you. See you soon dear. "- after she said that everything went black again. I woke up all wet in the water and everyone was around me and worried.

L, E, K:,, Are you okay? What happened? Is everything okay?" - all three of them showered me with questions.

,,Slowly. I'm fine and everything's fine, I just got dizzy and fell." I said a little annoyed, and they relaxed. After this, we all slowly went home. We talked and joked along the way.