𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚗𝚎, 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙾𝚗𝚎: 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 - 𝙰𝚌𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚎

"Ever had a question about a chapter in Act One of Showstopper, but it wasn't in the chapter questions? Ever wanted to hear about your dear author's writing process? What about learning some more info about the Cast of Showstopper? Ever want to learn some fun facts about each chapter? What about the chapters that never became chapters? Well, I can assure you that you've come to the right place! Welcome, guys, gals, non-binary pals, cream puffs, non-existent readers, or whatever you are! Welcome, Welcome to Showstarter!"

As a round of applause was heard on the set, spotlights focused on what looked like a talk show. A band could be heard playing an opening song. What was it? You decide! Anyways, at the desk embellished with the Showstarter logo, a chair had whirled around to reveal the author, Pastriibunz. She was a short girl with shoulder length hair. It was brown at the top and faded pink at the bottom. She wore a dark gray t-shirt, baggy jeans, and lace up sneakers. She looked like a normal kid, if it weren't for the apron she wore and the paper taped to her forehead that read 'Pastriibunz' that obscured her eyes. "Hey hey hey everyone! It's so nice to finally meet you all! I've been hiding in my announcement posts and author's notes for quite some time! But now, I've got my own little book that I star in! Well, maybe not star in. I host it, though!" Pastrii took a breath. "Okay, so, you know how I said on my announcement posts that I wanted to do a Showstopper QnA? Well, that's basically what this is, but cooler! I'll put in extras, secrets, and ideas for chapters I wanted to do, but never got the chance to! Hey, maybe I'll even write bloopers! Granted, Showstopper isn't actually a TV show-" Pastrii cleared her throat. "Back to the QnA part. This isn't gonna be your usual 'Author answers questions about their work'. It's physically impossible for me to do anything simple and easy. So, let's give a warm welcome to my guests for this evening, The Cast of Showstopper's Act One!" She shouted, a booming applause accompanying her voice. The non existent camera panned to the empty seats next to her. It panned back to Pastrii, who was sweating nervously. "Uh, lemme try that again. Let's give a warm welcome to my guests for this evening, The Cast of Showstopper's Act One!" She shouted. Again, booming applause, camera pan, but still. Nothing. Back to Pastrii, who was starting to freak out. "Uh- Gimme a second." She tapped an earpiece that almost invisible. "Where are they?!" She whisper shouted. She paused for a moment. "What do you mean 'They aren't here?!' The show can't run without them!" She hissed. Again, she paused. "Right, that's my job." She deadpanned. Pastrii cleared her throat and grinned. "Sorry about that! Technical difficulties. Let's try this again. Third time's a charm, right?" She clapped her hands together. "Let's give a warm welcome to The Cast of Showstopper's Act One!" Pastrii shouted, snapping her fingers. This time, when the camera panned, the couch began to fill up with anybody from Act One you could think of. Class 1-A, The heroes, The LoV, Kai's friends and family from Unington, The Cafe Crew, The Hero Killer, Yukina Suga and her family, Pamela, you name them, they were there. Finally, after all these people had been teleported to the studio, Kai Drew herself popped in. "Ow!" She looked around. "What the heck...?" As she whirled her head around, her eyes landed on the Heroes and LoV. "Nope. No way. Nuh-Uh. Not a chance." She said monotonously, as she summoned her sword. Bakugo saw this. "Well, if that's how it is." He grinned, activating his explosions. Bendy looked at this and his eyes widened. "Wait, is that my kid?!" Monika nodded. "Yup. And that blonde kid is beating her up." Yashiro ran in, holding a spiked bat. "I GOTCHA, K!" And suddenly, a free for all battle had broken out in the studio. "Cut to commercial! CUT TO COMMERCIAL!" Pastrii shouted. She then quickly ducked and screamed when one of the studio lights was thrown at her.