{2} Fuck!

After that day, you did your best to go on with your usual routine, to forget what happened.
That Tuesday in particular, you felt like you had finally lifted a weight off your shoulders.
Everything had been fine for a week now. It was time to move on and leave that unpleasnt encounter with the Radio Demon behind you, you told yourself that morning, as you walked under the rain, heading to work.

Unfortunately, fate disagreed with you and decided to remind you of that encounter in the worst way possible.

You absent-mindedly opened the Cafè's door, only to be greeted by a pair of flashing eyes.

A pair of flashing eyes followed by a chesire grin and two long legs.

Yes, you guessed right: there stood the Radio Demon, wearing a smug grin on his lips. You could practically see the smugness ozzing out of every pore.
What was worse was the strange light radiating from his eyes, that blinded you as only the glare of the sun could.
You wanted to tell him to stop looking at you that way.

"Good morning."

"Greetings, Sir."
You replied, not daring to turn to face him fully, fearing to be seriously blinded by his eyes' brightness. Not wanting to seem rude, you kept your gaze lowered as you talked.

"Is there anything I can do for you today?"

"No."
He answered, pausing for effect.

"Well, maybe."

Your heart started hammering against your ribcage. This wasn't good. 

"Sir..."
You mumbled nervously as you glanced up at him through your eyelashes, trying to figure out where this conversation would lead.

But the conversation took a turn that didn't allow you to understand it.

His eyes were locked into yours. He looked amused. Almost gleeful.

He took a step forward, forcing you to take one back. A bit too far. You tripped over on your feet but managed to keep balance. That is until you stepped on someone else's foot.

"Fuck!"
The stranger cursed, glaring daggers at you before storming away as fast as his legs could carry him. You turned around to apolgize, but all you saw was the figure running into the distance.

All toughts of the man were wiped away when you heard a giggle from behind, reminding you of the much more important client that caused the incident.

The Radio Demon was still standing behind you as he seemed to be laughing his head off.

He didn't even apolgize for for causing the commotion; instead, he just ordered a black coffee.
And then he left, leaving you confused and worried once again.