Losing time with you

Ok before anyone asks this was a school assignment I ended up too deep in and spent 3 hours on it. I also made a playlist and Pinterest board. Here's the playlist: I can't put links so

I will rewrite this in the future as a it's on book since I really like these two

I will rewrite this in the future as a it's on book since I really like these two. Anyways please continue.

Time is fleeting as such, it never stops although I wish it could, if it had I could still be with you. If it could stop, what would I do to have you fill up the room with your voice, the comforting words you spoke to me even though I never spoke much. The buildings we would meet in were like ruins. The abandoned church where you would always say to me "What if we were to just drop dead one day, so before that happens I will make sure that we are ok and that we die with no regrets". Your voice was the only thing around, no one else except me and you could hear it, I liked it that way. It was nice to think about what we were gonna do tomorrow and the day  after that, the time we lost and spent together was nice, it was peaceful, it was fun. If only I knew how much was gonna change with just one sentence I would have never let you close. But there I was sitting in the hospital because I collapsed. The next words I heard made me freeze. I was in awe of how just because I passed out I was gonna be hearing such a thing.

"You have a month." he said........

What... A month. A month he said, if i had to speak honestly I was on the verge of a breakdown, I mean it was so sudden imagine passing out just thinking it was your anemia or sleep deprivation, but no that you had some incurable, undiagnosable  disease that apparently you don't show any symptoms of having. But just to make sure I wasn't hearing anything incorrectly. I asked again "What did I collapse for?" in this shaky breathy tone that I would only speak in when I was scared, and I was, I was scared that I only had a month to spend with them and not just because i'm moving but because i'll be dead. He spoke again "You have a month to live" my heart dropped to my stomach but I didn't want to show that I was scared so I just said "Ok, I understand" and did not ask anymore questions. Would I tell them about this? Maybe, maybe not but I at least wanted to tell them that I only had a month. Perhaps I would lie and say my family is moving, "No..." I muttered  as I was biting my nails and walking down the street, "They would know i'm lying, they always know when i'm lying."

I ended up spending a week thinking about how i'm gonna tell them but what does that mean.... Oh 4 weeks left to tell them and 4 weeks left to get rid of all my regrets. This was the 8th day that i've spent knowing about it, but i guess they could tell I was worried about something if they didn't they wouldn't have asked me "You wanna tell me something don't you". Of course they noticed, they always notice. But I really didn't wanna tell them for some reason even so, I knew I had to, so I started "How would you react if I just dropped dead in a month............" there was a pause "What did you just say?" It sounded like they were angry. "I said what would you do if i died in a month" there was another pause at this point i was a bit tense. "What happened, what caused you to collapse!" they shouted "Why are you so upset? There's nothing wrong." I lied "You've been acting weird this whole week. You're nervous, you're biting your nails, and you look so tense that if you were to relax right now your body would go into shock! Now tell me what's wrong!" I just said there's nothing wrong and went back to reading.

I thought they had given up until I felt them walk up to me "You're lying through your teeth and you know it." they choked out "I... there's nothing wrong im fine" "Please just tell me." Were they crying, they were crying. You could see their makeup running down their face. They hugged me and whisper-cried in my ear "Lilia, please tell me." I sighed and gave in. "Last week when I passed out.... The doctor told me i'm gonna die in a month." "And you didn't tell me!" they yelled "I was thinking of a way to tell you." "So you have 4 weeks left what would've happened if time was up and still hadn't told me." they said "If it went on for that long i would have told you by the end of week 3." I whispered "Lilia you can't gonna die, you can't just leave me here." They kept saying, crying into my shoulder and gripping my jacket. "I know Amari, I don't want to but there's nothing I can do about it." I said calmly, "That's not enough time, a months not enough to spend with you, we're losing time." "I know but atleast im losing time with you."