thirty

this book is actually coming to an end in like ten chapters :(((

camila's pov

"get up away from my girl, bro!"

i looked up and saw jack behind the guy who hit on me, some asian kid. jack was punching him and grappling his arms behind his back, so he could get him better.

"jack, stop!" i yelled, trying to pry him off the other guy.

he shook his head and gently pushed me away. he grunted while he kept punching rice boy.

at this point, apple security was also trying to help me, but they wouldn't stop.

finally, they were pulled away from each other, and jack ran over to me at the genius bar. my eyes were wide and my hand was covering my mouth. did they really just have a fight in the apple store?

"are you okay, baby?" jack asked, as he leaned over to give me a kiss on the forehead.

i couldn't even move from shock, so i just nodded. he smiled and wrapped his arm around, but i could tell he was still trying to catch his breath from his previous actions.

"well, i mean, i could be asking you the same thing." i said, after i finally phased back.

jack shook his head and ran a hand through his hair to fix it. he pointed towards the doors of the apple store and gestured for us to leave.

"uh, yeah, good idea." i said sarcastically, as we walked out.

we were about to leave the mall when jack finally spoke, since we were walking in silence the whole time.

"oh god, camila, i know you wanted to return those shirts you had, i'm sorry," he said apologetically.

"it's fine." i shrugged, not even looking at him.

dedicated to my main rice girl ashy chang chong ching chang